The Princess Rival of Princes of Tennis

Eiji and I were having a good time playing tennis. I think we were the only ones who were able to enjoy playing unlike the others who were already complaining.

"Jeez, I think I can't last any longer" Eiji said.

"I remember I was able to last the whole day when I plays tennis. Before though" I said.

"Extreme, no one dose that. I bet Ryoma couldn't keep up with you. Even if he was able to win a lot of matches in a span of hours. He still can't keep up with you" Eiji said.

"Yup, he'll be catching his breath" I said.

Eiji missed the last ball. We stopped playing and went to the bleachers to drink water. I didn't drink water though. I just sat there and looked at the others play. I looked at each court and observed them play.

They are giving a lot of strength in hitting the ball back to the other opponent. But for me, strength isn't much. I believe that skill and knowledge is more important and will and faith and love for tennis. Other thinks that it's all power and show and popularity. But i can see that Seigaku doesn't think that way. They all love tennis and it's their sport.

I focused so much on my thoughts and looking at them that Eiji tapped my shoulder to get my attention.

"Hello?" Eiji said as he tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry, I zoned out" I said.

"You seem to be deep with your thoughts" Eiji said.

"Yeah, I was just thinking how strong and how you guys beleive so much in you team. That's a real team and strength" I said.

"Yeah, we're proud of our team and our members and each other. It's our source of strength , believe in each other" Eiji said looking at his team mates.

"I wish I had a team like you guys" I said.

"You can be part of our team, more like family" Eiji said.

"You can be a part of our team. Although I wouldn't say team, more like family" Eiji said.

I looked at Eiji as he smiled at me. What I saw in his smile is the warm love that he has for his team and light that shows that he believes in his team mates no matter what. I know now that this team was and is a team of real strength. We turned back to watch his team mates practice. After a while, they all stopped and went to the benches to rest.