Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

I ordered their double cheese burger with 3 times the meat with the taco flavor on top.

"Are you really going to eat that big burger? I mean, you eat a lot for your frame" Eiji said.

"You can't beat the two of them. You're going to be last" Oishi said.

"Really? I won champion in the All Meat Eating Contest in America a tear ago. How can I ever forget those days? It was the best "desert" I had in ages" I said.

"What?! You ate that many?!" Ryoma asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well.. Because.. You don't look like you eat that much.. " he said looking at my figure.

"Ok? Well, i'm looking forward to our competition, boys" I said with an evil grin.

A few minutes later, our food came in. Ryoma and Momo had small plates while I got two times bigger. Everyone looked at my plate as it was placed in front of me. The way it looked was making my mouth water. When Oishi started the timer, we dig in.

I ate and ate and ate. I didn't care what was going on around me. I was so focused on eating my burger that everything was just blocked out. After what seemed like forever, I craved for more.

"How long was that, Oishi?" Eiji asked.

"8 MINUTES and 42 SECONDS" Oishi said.

"I'm still hungry. I haven't eaten like this in a year" I said going through the menu.

"Wasn't that enough Angelica?" Oishi asked.

"There will be 0.03%. She can not eat anymore" Inui said.

"Sometimes Inui, Data lies" I said calling for the waiter.

The waiter came to me and I ordered a big bowl of pasta. And some desert food for desert. The waiter took my order and after a while, my big bowl of pasta came.

"Inui, we'll see if your data is true" I said with a grin.

I dig in my pasta. When I took the first bite, it just felt like Italy again. Where I usually eat pasta when it's summer.

After eating the pasta, I ate my deserts. I know the boys were looking at me the whole time. But I really am just hungry, I think.

"I'm done" I said wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"You sure did eat a lot" Eiji said.

"Yeah. So Inui, how's your data?" I asked.

"I was wrong" he said.

"So, let's go back to practice"I said.

"Ah, are you sure it's okay for you to play?" Oishi asked.

"It's a long walk from here to the courts" I said.

"How about we walk around the ship for a while? We haven't seen the upper decks" Momo said.

"Are we even allowed to go there?" Taka-san asked.

"We'll be allowed. I belong in the upper decks, so we can walk around" I said.

"Let's go" Eiji looked exited.

We walked to the main lobby and went to the upper decks. We passed by the gym of the ship, the lounge, the library, and the inside swimming pool.