Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

Ryoma looked around and took his water bottle.He walked to me and grabbed me by the arm. He took me away from the courts and went into the ship.

"Ryoma?!" I freed my wrist from his grip.

"I can't beleive you're here" Ryoma said.

"Well, i'm here. Why all of a sudden? " I asked.

"Let's talk somewhere more private" he said.

"The restaurant?" I said with in a question kind of way.

Ryoma smiled and we walked to the restaurant. Ryoma and i talked about what happened to us for the past three years. I told him that I stopped playing tennis due to family busyness. Ryoma said that he'll help meget back in to shape. I told him that i'll be a little rustlyon playing, but I can do it.

After Ryoma and I were done chatting, we left the restaurant. He didn't want to see his team mates. He said they'll make a big fuss on him talking to a girl.

"So, why do you have to avoid it? Just say we're friends and they'll stop" i said.

"I wish it was that simple" he said.

"Where's your room?" I asked.

"I'm on the second floor, room 287" he said.

"Oh, i'm on suit 399" i said.

"That's expensive"

"I didn't pay for it" i siad waving my hand infront of my face.

"Oh, then who did?" Ryoma asked.

"I don't know. Want to go and see it?" i asked.

"Yeah" he replied.

We walked to my suit. Ryoma looked around and keeps telling me that i'm lucky to stay somewhere where I didn't pay for. I just listen to him while he keeps talking about my room.

"Ryoma, you know you can put your bag down and make yourself feel at home. I really don't mind. There's a bed, just no shoes on" I said pointing at his shoes.

"Do you have a remote?" he asked.

"I think inside the drawer" I said pointing at a desk next to my bed.

He opens it and found the remote. He took his shoes off and hopped on the bed. He seems to enjoy it.

"Want some chips?" I asked.

"Yeah" I tossed him a pack of chips that was inside the cabbinet right above the coffee maker table.

He opened it and ate the chips. Ryoma finnished eating the chips. He put the chips bck in the cabbinet and picked up his bag.

"I'll see you later" Ryoma said before leaving.

"Yeah, see you later too" I said back to him.

After he left, I took a little nap before the opening ceremony at 6. The alarm in my phone went off. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. I took it and turned it off. I slowly sat myself up and looked at the time at the clock hanging above the bathroom door. It was 5:15, and I have to get ready. Good thing i'm good at being quick on putting make up and doing my hair. i went to my closet and looked for the dress that I brought with me. I checked in the other side of the closet and found my purple dress hanging. I took it and went to the bathroom to prepare.

I took a shower, I did my hair, and make up. I brought with me my jewelry. I put it on and wore and inner layer before slipping on my dress. After getting prepared, I took my violin case and went to the ceremony hall which was at the bottom of the ship. I took the elevator and went through the back of the stage where I can put my violin and practice for a while.

I'm playing polonaise Brillante. My favorite piece among all the pieces that I have played. After practicing, I left my violin on the shelf and walked out the back stage. I looked for my name on the tables. We all had a respective seats. When I found my name, I checked the other names and it seem that I am going to be sitting with Tezukla, Oishi, Fuji, and Ryoma. I sat on the table and waited for the time. When it was quarter to 6, some of the people were already entering and sitting on their tables. Later on, I saw Tezuka and Oishi come in and headed straight for my table.