Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

When I went back inside, people were dancing in the middle of the ball room The team was just seated at the table. They were all talking and eating. I looked around and found Tezuka not seated with them but surrounded by young girls. I walked to the table and stood beside Tezuka.

"Dance with me buchou" I said.

Tezuka looked at me expressionless ad stood up "sounds a good idea" he said when he walked away from the table grabbing my hand.

We danced with the others on the dance floor. I guess I just saved his life from those girls who were flirting with him.

"Girls" I sighed.

"You did a nice move" Tezuka said.

"I know the feeling. It's suffering" I said.

"How come you're not dancing with Ryoma?" Tezuka asked.

"I don't know. I think dancing with you is a better idea than dancing with him" I said.

"How come?" He asked.

"Ryoma and I are just friends and I don't want it to be anything beyond that. I'm not really a person who goes well with relationships and stuff. It's weird for me and I am too young for that" I said.

"We're going to have an international lead camp after this cruise. Maybe you would like to sign up and be an opponent to us and the other teams" Tezuka said.

"Is that an invitation?" I asked.

"I'm a bit curious on how strong you are. You beat Ryoma in tennis. How about us and the other teams?" Tezuka asked.

"Well, i'm a bit rusty now. Long time since I last played an actual match" I said.

"Don't worry about that, it'll come back eventually" Tezuka said.

"Yeah I know" I said.

After dancing and having a little chit chat with Tezuka, we sat on our table and I ordered martini.

"Are you supposed to be drinking that?" Tezuka asked.

"It's fine. I rarely do this. Back at home, I do this when there's a party" I said.

"Don't drink too much. And don't drink anything that has a high content of alcohol" Tezuka said.

"Haha" I laughed hearing those words from Tezuka.

"What?" He asked.

"You sound like an older brother" I said.

My martini arrived and I drank it. I heard that there was a bar in the ship. I finished my drink and went to my room.

"Where are you going?" Tezuka asked.

"To my room to change" I said.

"Why?" Tezuka asked.

"Because I want to go to the bar" I said.

"You are not going there" he said.

"Come one will ya'. Have you ever been to a bar?" I asked.

"No" he said.

"Come with me" I finished my drink and grabbed Tezuka's hand. I dragged him to my suit.

"Dose your parents allow you to do that?" Tezuka asked.

"My parents don't allow me to do anything I want. I can't play tennis, I can't stop playing violin, I can't have friends over my house, I can't watch TV, I can't draw nor paint, they restrict me from everything" I said.

"You can't go to the bar" Tezuka said in a strict voice.

"Why? Because I am a girl and i'm only 17 and god knows what's going to happen. Tezuka, this is the second time I've been to a bar. I want to go and nothing is going to stop me from doing it" I said.

I took my clothes and changed in the bathroom. I wore my black skinny jeans and my black boots and my gray fitting shirt with my black vest. I went out and fixed my hair. I let it down and removed my make up and put on black eyeliner and wore lip gloss.

"Why do you want to go there so badly?" Tezuka asked.

"I just want to drink the night out" I said.

"You mean drink the pain out?" Tezuka asked. At that moment, I thought that he read my mind or my actions.

"Dose it look like that?" I asked.

"It's obvious" he said.

I looked at the floor. Tezuka can see how I feel. I didn't know how to respond. I was silent for a while.