Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

Tezuka walked towards me and stopped a few feet away from me.

"Did you tell anyone about how you feel? Because keeping feeling like that can ruin your life" he said.

"No, I haven't and why would I?" I said.

You don't go to the bar. You stay here and we'll talk" Tezuka said.

"Look, I don't want to be a bother to you. It's best if you leave buchou. I'm sure your team is looking for you now" I said.

"Remember, it'll ruin your life" he said.

I didn't respond at all. I just stood there silently. When I heard the door close, I dropped on the ground feeling dizzy. I slowly stood up and used the desk to support me. I didn't like the conversation I had with him. I walked to the chair and sat down.

"It's not that easy" I said.

After a few minutes of silence, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said.

"Hey, you okay?" Ryoma came in the room.

"Yeah, just a bit tired" I said.

"I saw Tezuka coming out of your room" he said.

"Yeah, we had a little chit chat" I said.

"You don't want to join us at the back of the ship? We're going to have a little play" Ryoma said.

"Tennis?" I asked.

"Yup, you can just watch. Or you want to stay here and rest?" Ryoma asked.

"I'll stay. Anyway, we're going to play tennis tomorrow. So I need my energy. Night Ryoma" I said.

"Night" he said leaving.

I took my towel and went in the bathroom to take a bath. I took a dip in the bathtub. I stayed for about an hour in the bathtub. Thinking about nothing, just staring at the white walls of the bathroom.

After taking a bath. I dried up and got dressed. I slip on my night gown and turned the lights off of mt room then hopped on the bed. After a few minutes, I drifted to sleep.