Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

I woke up feeling groggy. I went to my closet and took out the clothes I will be wearing today. I hopped in the bathtub and put on some music to lighten up my mood.

The music didn't work that much. I got out of the tub and dry up then put my clothes on. After a few minutes of going through my stuff in my room, someone knocked on my door.

"Yeah, coming" I said. I walked over to the door and saw Fuji-sempai standing there with a bag of chips and dvds.

"I am guessing that you want to lighten up your mood today too? It's raining outside if you want to know why the mood is a bit dull" Fuji-sempai said.

"Oh" I stared at him. His words registering in my brain. After a few seconds, I understood what he was saying. "No wonder. I didn't notice it was raining. It didn't sound like it" I said.

"Well, here. I brought some dvds and chips. I didn't want to watch horror movies alone. It's better if you watch it with someone" Fuji sempai smiled.

"Okay, come in" I smiled and closed the door after he got in.

He puts on the horror movie. To my surprise it was in English. I guess Fuji-sempai is really smart. He can watch English movies without translations.

"Where did you get these movies?" I asked Fuji.

"From my aunt. She loves horror movies and she mostly buys them in america. When she is finished watching them, I borrow them and watch it" Fuji sempai said.

"Interested in horror movies?" I asked.

"Yup, I find american horror movies more interesting than ours" he smiled. We stopped talking and focused on the screen.

Hours past and now we already finished four movies. The last one Fuji was going to is American True Horror Stories. I never watched this movies before. But I hope it scares me good.

The movie was great. It was really scary. The demons and the pathway to hell. The cults and sacrifices, it was 100% great. I never expected that.

After we watched all the movies, Fuji left to get his tennis bag and changed in to his tennis attire. I changed in to mine and waited for him in the tennis courts.

While waiting, I played tennis alone. Practicing my swings and serves and counter moves. After a few minutes of doing so, I heard Eiji calling out my name.

"Here comes the red head" I said to myself as I turned my head to him.

"Let's have a match!" Eiji ran to the courts and put his bag on a bench. He took out his racket and stood at the opposite side of the court that i'm using.

"Change the loser?" I asked.

"Yeah" Eiji said.

Eiji and I started playing. Fuji was just sitting on the bench looking at us. Hours past and Eiji lost to 3-6. It was close but I didn't let him win, obviously.

"Nice try Eiji" I said then laughed a bit.

"You are not human" he said as he drop dead on the ground with both arms and legs wide open.

"It's my turn now Eiji" Fuji said as he stood up and walked over to the court.

Fuji and I took our stance. I served the ball, Fuji was able to hit it back. Our game is a bit more serious than I expected. Fuji is really taking me seriously. I guess he wants to beat me or something. Which I find it impossible to. Even Ryoma can't beat me, I should know that.

The match ended with a 5-6. I didn't expect it but it happened. I guess Fuji is really doing his best. I walked over to the bench and grabbed my water bottle.

"That was a nice match" Fuji said.

"Yeah, it was. You almost had me there" I picked up my towel to wipe my face.

"Almost, you are a very challenging opponent" he said.

"You guys are. I should know from the look of your faces" Eiji said as he changed glances from me to Fuji.

I laughed and Fuji just smiled. After we were done playing, we packed our bags and continued to the restaurant. There, we saw the other teams with Sakuno and Tomo. They were all gathered around a table. Fuji and Eiji walked on ahead while I stood there looking at them. When I kept on staring, I found my uncle sitting kn a table across them. I walked past the team and said hellos and stopped by my uncles table.