Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

"Well, as expected" I said.

"This is not funny, guys. What is that for?" Eiji looked at it.

"This is for a surprise later this evening" Inui said with the grin again.

The boys complained, and I looked at them and laughed at their faces when they were complaining. These boys really hates Inui's juice. I have no idea why they don't like the taste. But I don't care, we all have our different likes and hates.

"So, are we all ready?" I asked.

"Yes, we can all leave now" Eiji said.

"Alright, let's go" I said.

We all went to the infinity pool and the boys were so exited to jump in the pool.

"This is a nice place" Fuji said.

"Yeah, it really looks pretty" I said in reply.

"I too am exited to swim in the pool. Care to join me?" Fuji asked.

"Nah, i'll stay there for a while. Do a bit of sun bathing" I said.

I went to the bathroom to change in to my bikini. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt uneasy, or let's say less comfortable since I am with boys. But I still went out there in my bikini.

"I never knew you were still like this up till now" I heard Ryoma.

"Ryoma!" I sat up immediately and looked at him.

"What? I still remember what you wore before" he said.

"Argh! My friend chose that for me" I said.

"I see. Anyway, are you not going to swim?" He asked.

"No, not yet" I said.

"Okay, i'll dip in first" Ryoma said taking off his shirt then jumped into the pool.

"Show off" I said in a low voice.

I put on my glasses and plugged in my earphones. I turned up the volume and closed my eyes.

I felt like someone took off my earphones. I opened my eyes slowly and saw the sun shinning right on my face. I looked to the side and saw Eiji and Momo holding me. I opened my eyes properly and then they threw me right into the water. I can hear them all laughing, i surfaced and looked at all of them.

"That was not funny!" I said.

"What? You'd do the same" Momo said.

I couldn't say anything since he was right. I would have done it to any of them.

"I know, but at least when i'm not sun bathing I said as I went to the corner and reached out my hand.

"Well that's the start" Momo said as he and Eiji reached out their hands.

"Still not funny" I grabbed their hands and pulled them into the pool.

"She got both of you!" Ryoma said.

"I knew it" Fuji said.

I laughed at Eiji and Momo. They both surfaced and looked at me with a smiling grin.

"Come here you!" Eiji swam towards me. I hurried to the side and got out the pool. I was lucky to be able to get out quickly. But when I turned, I saw Oishi holding a water gun at me.

"Got you" he said as he aimed right on my face.

"No fair!! I don't have one!" I said.

"Here, let's play!" Taka san said.

We all chased each other around the pool area. Throwing balloons and having water fun fights. Even if we weren't the only ones there, the people who were laughing and taking videos of us messing around.

"Hey guys!!!" Eiji shouted. We looked up and he was standing on the platform, getting ready to dive.

"Eiji! Make sure that your pants don't come off" I shouted.

"Hai Hai!!" Eiji said.

He jumped, and we all looked at him. I bet his pants will come off. I hope so, so we can all laugh at him. But unfortunately, for him. It did come off.

"Eiji, your shorts!" Momo said.

We all laughed at Eiji. He grabbed his shorts and wore it. Spending time with them is fun, never knew boys could be this fun when it comes to having fun. After swimming, we stayed at the pools club house. We grabbed a private lounge and planned on eating there.