Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

"So, how is your stay?" My uncle asked.

"Good actually. I find this team very amusing. They keep me company aside from my violin and books and music" I said.

"Good to hear. They go to Seishun Gakuen. They are so far known as the strongest because of Ryoma Echizen. Also, this team is family to one another" My uncle said.

"I noticed" I looked over to their table. They are just like on big family. "I wish I have friends like those. But it's hard to find such friends" I said as my aura shifted to a dark moody one.

"As an uncle, I should be saying that it's all going to be easy for a girl like you because of your skills and talent and your good personality. But in reality, it's really hard since you can't trust anyone in a snap of a finger" My uncle gave me a sad look.

"But no worries. I'm sure that the right time will come" I smiled at him.

After I had spent time with my uncle for breakfast, I went back to my room and freshened up. There will be a party tonight and my uncle wants my presence. So now, I can rest and later get a massage in the spa.

I put on my white shorts and my sky blue top. I put on some of my music and lied down on the bed. I took out a book from the drawer of the table next to my bed. I opened it and started reading.

Few hours past and I fell a sleep while reading. I woke up and noticed that is was around 3. So I took my things and stuff them all in the bag and headed to the spa.

In the spa, I was able to get a cubicle. The big one to be exact since it's free charge to the suit owners. I lied down on the bed and just let the aroma therapy work on relaxing me even more. This is the third time I would be having a massage. The last one was such a long time ago. I wonder if my muscles are that hard again. When the lady came in with her basket of lotion and oil, she set them down and started to spread oil all over me.

"This feels great" I sighed as the lady massaged my back.

"Glad your having a good time miss" The lady said.

"I don't get to experience this all the time. Only when I have to" I said.

"That's a good thing that you only get massages sometimes" the lady said.

"Yeah well, I mostly get them for free" I said.

After that small talk, she continued down to my legs. There, I started to fall a sleep.

I woke up after a while, noticing that I was the only one in the room. I figured out that the massage was over. I put on my robe and went to the locker room before going to the sauna.

In the locker room, I saw Tomo and Sakuno talking to each other wearing a towel. I figured they too were going to go to the sauna.

"Hey guys" I said as I approached them.

"Hey Angel" Sakuno smiled.

"Are yiu guys getting ready for tonight?" I asked.

"We are" Tomo smiled.

"We're going with the team. Are you going?" Sakuno asked.

"Yes I am. I am going with my uncle, the captain of the ship. He wants me there" I said.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, we're heading to the sauna now. See you later" Sakuno waved goodbye.

I continued to my locker. I put my stuff in it and wore a towel. I went to the sauna and joined the others there. Sakuno and Tomo are very good company. They talked about the team and their progress in their tennis skills. I shared to them and a few tips and they agreed on playing with me tomorrow and teach new things. Since the boys are busy in school and everything, they really can't ask them to teach them a few tricks on playing tennis. So I took the liberty of teaching them tomorrow.

After the sauna, we head to the locker room and went to our suites. When i got my suite, I took out a blue dress and my navy blue stiletto heels. I went down stairs to meet up with my uncle in the lobby.