Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

My uncle and I sat at the very front line of tables. I don't know what the even is for, but i'm sure that the owner is just doing this so that his guests are having a good time.

As the host talked on stage about the owner and his big donation for some kind of children's hospital, I had other things in mind. I noticed that there was a group of people sitting a few tables away from us. From the looks of it, I thought it was Ryoma. But when I looked closer, I noticed that he had a bigger figure and a really strong jaw line. Almost the same as Ryoma.

I looked around looking for the regulars table. They were a few table away from us. There, I saw Ryoma with the team. Sleeping in the middle of a program with his hat covering most of his face.

"Wearing a hat with a suit. Not fashionable big head" I said to myself in a low voice.

I turned back to the lady to pay attention to what she was saying. But any thought I make up with about what she was saying. But all those goes to a different direction. It goes to the man with the hat that looks like Ryoma, exactly like Ryoma, only older.

After the program, we were able to walk around and greet the others and enjoy our time. I walked over to Ryoma and the others to join them.

"Angelica-san" Eiji gave me a big hug.

"You look pretty in that dress. And... taller too" Momo looked at me from head to toe.

"Thanks Momo" I smiled at him.

"Your uncle is the ships captain right?" Sakuno asked.

"Yes he is. He's been a captain of various ships for over 27 years. He loves his job" I ended with a wide smile.

"27, that's a long time. He never got tired of it? You know like dealing with hard headed crew members?" Momo asked.

"Nope. My uncle is rather vicious when it comes to work. For 27 years of working as a captain, my aunt never heard a single complaint. She only heard various of compliments" I said.

"That must be really great. It's hard you know, working in a ship and always making sure that everything is perfect and okay. I'm starting to feel safer now because of your uncle" Sakuno said.

"Thanks" I smiled and notice that the guy in hat was talking with the owner of the ship. "Guys, dose that guy look familiar to you?" I pointed at the guy.

They all turned their heads to him. "He looks like... Ryoma" Momo said.

"He dose. He looks like an older version of Ryoma" Sakuno said.

Ryoma didn't seem to care he just walked away and went to the upper balcony. I followed him there and found him staring at the distant ocean.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. That guy dose look like me. But I don't know him. But he looks familiar" Ryoma said.

"Maybe a relative? It just gives me the creeps that he dose look like you" I said.

"Well, we can just leave it be. It's none of our business anyway" he said.

"Okay. Anyway, I have to go. I'll leave ya here" I left him there and joined the others.

We were drinking and having a good time. After a few minutes, my uncle stopped by with the others and the guy in the hat.

"This the team that I was talking about. Seigaku tennis team, one of the best. This young lady over here is my niece from america. Quite shy at times but she's good company" my uncle said.

We said our hellos and uncle took them to the other tables. After that, we continued to the pool area. There, we watched the stars. Ryoma then joined us after a few minutes.

"That was a long time" I said.

"Yeah, I had to talk with your uncle about the new guys. It seems that they are also a tennis team. Not from schools or anything, just some random players the gathered" Ryoma said.

"Really? What did my uncle say?" I asked.

"He said that he wants us to play with the other team. With you included in our team of course. I said so if you're going to ask why" Ryoma said.

"Thanks for the information and unknown invitation, Ryoma" I said then snaked his back.

"Ow! We are lacking one more member. You'll be the perfect choice you know" he said.

"Yeah yeah!" I frowned.

"So let's rest now" Oishi said.

"That's a good idea" I said.

"Guys, come one. We'll go now, we have to rest for tomorrows practice" Oishi said.

"Already?"

"Can't we stay a little longer?"

They all started to complain and winning. "Let's all go" Tezuka said with his serious voice.

They all left and I went to my room. There, I gathered my things for tomorrow's practice.

I got in the tub and got dressed. Since I felt like I couldn't sleep, I turned on the TV and watched a horror movie.