The Princess Rival of Prince of Tennis

I went to the other side of the ship and looked for the tennis courts. I reached a stadium like tennis courts. At the left side of the courts, I found boys playing tennis and the others were warming up. I walked down the stairs and went in to the girls court.

When I entered, the girls greeted me good morning. I greeted them back and went to one bench. I put down my bags and opend my one bag where my tennis racket is. I took it out and one tennis ball.

"Hi" I turned around and found two girls comming my way. The girl had long braided hair and the other one had two pig tails.

"I'm Sakuno, and this is my friend Tomo" she said.

"You're new here aren't you" Tomo asked.

"Well, yes. I just got here" I said.

"Nice sports attire" Sakuno said as she looked at me from head to toe.

"Thanks, I brought it with me from america" I said.

"Do you play well?" Sakuno asked.

"Yeah, three years ago. But I think I can still play well" I said.

"Wanna play ball?" Tomo asked.

"Sure, which one of you girls are playing?" I asked.

"Change the loser"Tomo said.

"Alright. Let's play" I said.

Sakuno went first againt me. I made her serve first. She served and I had to run to return to the side of the court to hit the ball back. Sakuno is a great player, but she still lacks skills. I won a point, Tomo announced.

"Nice first play" Sakuno said.

"It was just a warm up for me" I said.

"Serve" Sakuno tossed me the ball.

"Alright" I served the ball.

When I served, the ball was in a fast run. Sakuno didn't know where the ball went. But the thing is, it just past by her.

"Sakuno! The ball past you!" Tomo shoutted.

I figured this is going to be an easy match. But I let Sakuno win points too. Anyway, I have to get used to the running and the heavy breathing again. The match ended and I won 4-6.

"Nice game" Sakuno shook my hand.

"Thanks" I said.

"That was amazing. From your style of playing, maybe you can play with the boys team" Tomo said.

"Really, I would like to meet them" I said.

"This way" Tomo grabbed my hand and we ran out the court.

"Hey guys!!! I want you to meet someone!!" Tomo shouted at a group of boys.

"This gril is- ah.. What's your name? Tomo asked.

"Angelica Buchana. Nice to meet you" I said smilling at the guy with the red hair.

"Nice name. I never heard of that before. Even in foreign names. I'm Eiji Kikumaru. Nice to meet you" he said.

"Cute name, like you" I said.

"Haha, thanks" He said scratching his head and his cheeks red.

"OI Eiji!! What are you doing?" A guy with spiky hair stood beside Eiji.

"This is Angelica Buchanan" Eiji said.

"Nice name" the guy said.

"This is Momoshiro Takeshi. One of our team mates" Eiji said.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"Oh yeah. Come meet the rest of the team" Eiji said.

"This is vice captain Oishi" Eiji said infront of a tall guy with i think a weird hair styled.

"Hi" I said.

"HI" Oishi smilled.

"And the other egg headed people are kaido, Fuji, Taka, Inui, and Tezuka. The youngest is not here yeat" Eiji said.

"I see..Where is he?" I asked.

"Well, he's a really bad ass kid. He is the pillar of Seigaku, our team" Eiji said.

"Haha, I can see why he's not here yet" I said looking at Eiji.

Eiji, Momo and I were talking about stuff that is about tennis. I told them I stopped playing tennis three years ago because of family business. Later on, I heard Kaido shouting with a loud voice.

"Oi Chibi!! You're late!!" Kaido shoutted.

"He's here. Late as always. He is not that nice to his sempais. When we met him, he was acting all cool. Even tough he's just a freshman. He's too, ya know, full of himself" Eiji said.

"Oh, I met someone like that three years ago. He's the same too. Acting all cool and undefeated. He was the best rival I had in tennis. I won the match and we said that we'll have another match someday. We made that as a promise though" i said.

Eiji was amazed by what i said. He said that it was cool that i defeated a boy and got to ne friends with him. Later on, Eiji was looking at something.

"Angelica?" I heard.

I turnedaround and saw a familiar face. I saw Ryoma standing there with his eyes wide open.

"Ryoma" I said.

Ryoma looked around and took his water bottle.He walked to me and grabbed me by the arm.