Day 8(virgilxroman)

Dom Roman
Sub Virgil( trans!virgil btw)

Breeding (omegaveres)

Words: 267

Virgil lets out I high pitched whine as everything starts to get really hot. His body felt as if it was on fire. God, why today? He had things today, he had a date with Roman! But know he'd have to cancel it. Virgil swiftly grabbed his phone and called Roman saying he was sick and couldn't make it. Of course Roman panicked and stayed he'd come over and "take care" of Virgil even though Virgil was fully capable of taking care of him self. Virgil tried to convince Roman that it was fine but Roman being stubborn was coming over anyway.

Roman showed up 10 minutes later, he knocked on the door only to not reserve a response. Roman got concerned and went in. As he opened the door he was hit with the strong sent of lavender, he brushed it of as just a candle until he heard Virgil whine from upstairs. He rushed up stairs to his boyfriend. He pushed the door open to find his boyfriend humping a pillow. Roman was hit with the realization that he wasn't sick he was in heat.
Roman closes the door which caches Virgil attention.

"R-Roma-n?" Virgil's hips don't stop grinding his cunt down softly agents the pillow.
" shhh baby let me help." Roman says reassuringly.
"A-Alfa please b-breed me!" Virgil crawls over to the end of the bed, slick running down his legs.

I'm sorry this took long I will try to get the other ones out by tonight or tomorrow 😊