5.anxceit

Prompt: 69."69"

Underline means lies
Back ground anxceitums
Word:700

fun fact Males spiders don't possess a penis in the traditional sense. Instead, their anatomy includes a pair of appendages called pedipalps, which are much larger in males and have syringe-like enlarged ends. Once a male spider finds a receptive female, he deposits sperm on a sperm web before charging his pedipalps with it. do with info as you wish.

Virgil huffed and rolled out of bed. He rummage through his dresser and closet to find some clothing try to be quick and quiet so he doesn't wake up his boyfriend, Janus.
Virgil swiftly left the his room and went to the bathroom to shower.

Virgil was so lose in thought as he showered he didn't hear the bathroom door opening.

Virgil almost slip when he turned around and saw Janus getting in the shower as well.
" Janus what the hell, have you ever heard of knocking!" Virgil yelled, quickly throwing his hand over his body covering his private parts.
"It's not fine Virgil, it's not like I've never seen you naked before." The deceitful side said stepping into the shower fully. Virgil sighed and looks down at Janus for a split second to see his cock half hard, the smaller side blushes and try's to ignore it and goes back to showering.
Once done they step out of the shower. Janus come up behind Virgil( there both not wear anything) puts his hands on Virgil hips and slowly kisses down his neck.
"W-what are you d-doing?" Virgil stuttered, Janus only hummed in response. Janus started to leave small hikeys all Virgil neck and shoulders. Virgil lets out a whine when the taller side finds his sweet spot and suck harshly on it. Virgil pushes his hips back slightly  only to feel Janus fully hard member press agents him.
" someone happy to see me." Virgil teases Janus, running his finger along the under side of the taller males cock. Janus growls in Virgil ear making him shiver.
A sharp gasp comes from Virgil as his hips are pushed forward into the bathroom counter and his stomach touches the cold counter.
" Virgil! Breakfast is done! go tell Janus to come eat!" Patton's happy voice called through the door.
"Cock block" Janus mumble letting go of Virgil hip and start to get dressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for breakfast Patton, it was horrible." Janus lied. " now if you excuse me I don't have to finish my works." Janus nudged Virgil foot mean to fallow him.
" umm ya I Umm left something in my room I'm going to go get." Virgil stammered shooting up from the table and speed walking to his room. He slowly opens the door to find Janus sitting on his bed.
"That's was a great lie" Janus said sarcastically.
"Oh shut up!" Virgil said as he sat down in deceit lap putting his arm around his neck.
Janus wraps his arms around Virgil  waist  and wispers in his ear.
" I wanna try something new! Hmm? How does that sound baby?" Virgil nods in response. Janus explains what he want to try and Virgil agrees no hesitation.

Once full striped Janus lays down on the bed.
" I'm not going to crush you? Am I?" Virgil asked a worried tone in his voice.
" yes. Now hurry up!" Janus said. Virgil sighs and get on top of him so his ass was in his face. Virgil waste no time taking the older mans cock into his mouth sucking gently, Janus on the other hand teased Virgil. He lick a strip on the under side on his cock and the slit. He pulls away and kisses Virgil ass cheek before plying them apart and sticking his long snake Tongue Into Virgil tight hole. Virgil moans load at that sending vibrations down deceit cock.
They continue for what seem like ever. Janus switching from sucking Virgil off to eating him out. Virgil moans loudly cum onto deceit beach and chest. Janus come quickly after. Both lay there panting and gasping for breath.

"god that's hot! What didn't you let me join!?!?!?"  Remus pouts standing in the door way.

"It's not to late"