6.all

Kinda bases on this picture^They'er going to compare sizes

They'er going to compare sizes

Words: 345(Drabble)

No one POV

All the side sat at the table for dinner when Remus has the idea to compare penis sizes. Both Logan and Virgil objected at first. Logan saying that is would be pointless sense there all the same person and Virgil didn't have one until Logan said he's. Roman am Janus had no problem and agreed to see who was the biggest.

Finally they all agreed to do it but on one condition, two people enter the bath room one the smaller penis leave and the big one stays in the bathroom, and then we have the losers trail but he opposite smaller one stays the they'll now how the biggest and the smallest.

First to go was Logan and Roman, Logan was the one to the the bathroom.
Then Janus, and Roman left.
Then Remus and he leaves.
That left Virgil and Patton, Virgil goes first and comes out looking flustered.
Then Patton and Janus leaves.
There for Pattons was the biggest and Janus came second.
Now to know how's the smallest.
Virgil and Remus go in and Remus leaves, then Logan he leaves and the Roman leaves the bathroom.
Virgil leaves the bathroom his face bright read and hand shaking slightly.
Meaning Virgil was the smallest.
" I say we do it all at once so we can see where we fall!" Remus complains pointing to Roman, Logan and himself. One by one they agree just to see where the other fall sense Pattons is the biggest and Virgil's the smallest.
Remus eagerly pulls down his pants and waits for the other to do the same, witch they do.

Patton( 12 cm), Janus (10.5 cm) roman( 9cm), Remus (8.5 cm), Logan(7.5 cm) and then poor Virgil(5 cm)

But to be fair Janus has two dicks Remus has a tentacle like thing for a dick.

But now all of them sat there not he floor horny looking around at each other's hard cock on making it even worse.