11.Anxceit

Prompt: 55. "What? Does that feel good?" And the photo above
Dom Janus
Sub Virgil

"Get out of my fucking room deceit!" Virgil shout at Janus. The only reasons Janus was even in there was to look for something he had "lost". Virgil and Roman were notorious for taking his stuff, though Roman and Virgil did it for completely different reasons. Roman manly did it for his person gain, like the hat for the movie draw. But Virgil did it to spite him, he would take things and hide them just to make Janus mad. When Roman had anything of his he could just take it back, but with Virgil he would have to forcefully get it back😉. This had lead Janus more then once, into hate fucking Virgil brains out till he gave in and told him.
" I know you took my hat. Give it back or we're going to have so problems." Sometimes Janus thought that Virgil did this just so someone would fuck him.
Virgil scoffs and stands up walking towards Janus. "I don't have it. Anymore."
Janus snap grabbing the smaller side wrists.

"I hate you so much." Virgil said as he was pushed up against the wall, Janus six hands holding him there.
"Ow" Janus whines sarcastically " you hate me? You don't seem to hate my dick though."
Virgil just rolls his eyes.
"Hey!" Virgil yells as Janus roughly pulls his pants and boxers down. "Fuck you!"
"Ohhhh no sweet-heart I think I'm the one who's going to fuck you."Janus chuckled as he slap Virgil's ass.
"Ya ya wha—AhAhah." Virgil moans as Janus pushes into him dry. Janus reaches around and sticks two fingers in Virgil's mouth shutting him up. Virgil's eyes roll back in pleaser and strings of muffled words and moan come out his mouth.

"What? Does that feel good?" Janus ask using one of the six hand to make Virgil look at him. Virgil could only whine and nod. Janus smiles letting go of his head.
"God you such a whore. Letting your worst enemy fuck you senselessly." Janus says, fucking harder into Virgil. Virgils legs shook as he came all over the wall in front of him, whining when Janus doesn't stop or slow down. The taller removes his fingers from Virgil's mouth.
"Go on. Tell me where the hat is!" Janus growls. All Virgil can do is whine he was all ready overstimulated.
"that's ok slut I can wait I do have all night." Janus say smuggle trailing one hand down Virgil chest toying with his nipples. Virgil pushed himself back into Janus trying to get away from his fingers. Janus groaned coming inside of Virgil.

"Desided to talk yet?" The taller questions.
Virgil shakes his head. "Your not going get me to tell you that easily." Virgil gasped
"Alright then." Janus said before pulling out and spinning Virgil over so he was facing him, picking up his legs so there were at his hips down continuing to fuck him.
"I f-fucking hate yOU-!." Virgil shouts coming again. Janus just laughs using all six of his hands just to tournament Virgil. One hand grabbed his neck squeezing slightly the other playing with his nipples and another teasing his cock.
It want long before Virgil came again, he was so tired. Virgil weakly pick up his arm pointing to the bed. " I-Its under the be-ed."
"Thank you my slut." Janus reply, quickly finishes himself off coming for the last time.
Janus pulled out before sliding Virgil down to the floor. Janus pulling up his pants, taking his hat and leaving Virgil alone on the floor panting and shaking.

Words:640

Request are back open btw if anyone wants. Just know that it my take awhile if you do request for me to actually do it.