8.logince

Prompts: 12. "Don't be so rough. there can't be any marks."
13. "I really don't care. You still look hot and I'm trying not to kiss/fuck you senseless right now."
Words:

Roman huffed loudly as he walked in the door. He looked around the room for his boyfriend, when he couldn't find him he groaned. He had a really stressful day had he wanted a stress relief. Roman kicked off his shoes and headed upstairs, to his shared room with Logan.
There sat Logan on the bed reading. Roman quickly crawls on the bed laying down next to his boyfriend, huffing again loudly to get his boyfriends attention.

"Something the matter, Roman?" Logan asked putting the book down on the nightstand.
"Yes!" Roman yells into the pillow. "I had a horrible day and your not giving any attention." Roman pouts sitting up and moving to sit in his lap.
" and how can I make it better?" Logan ask before kissing Roman. " I know how." Roman said as he began to kiss Logan's neck. Logan relaxed in to the bed as Roman sucked on his neck.
" mmm-Roman." Logan started "Don't be so rough. there can't be any marks. I have important work to do tomorrow."

" I really don't care. You still look hot and I'm trying not to fuck you senseless right now." Roman says pushing Logan down onto the bed.

" fine, you have my consent. Just don't leave marks,please?" Logan asked rapping his arms around romans neck.

"Ya whatever." Roman said eagerly taking off his and Logan's clothes.
Once the clothing was gone and Logan was stretched, Roman squirted lube onto is cock putting at Logan's entrance.

" Ready?" Roman questioned.
Logan nodded " please~."
Roman smiles and pushes in. Logan throws his head back and moans, grabbing Romans hair. Roman began to move making Logan even more of a mess than before. Logan screams as Roman strikes his prostate.
The sound of skin hitting skin and moans filled the room.

"R-Ro-m I'm go-o ahh~" Logan moans out.

" your gonna cum?" Roman smirks grabbing Logan's cock beginning to stroke it.  Logan whines no long able to speak.
"Go on, cum for me. Nice and pretty.  Let it go Logan."

Logan did as Roman said, Cumming hard. Roman pulls out as to not overstimulate Logan instead just jacking off onto Logan's stomach.
Once Roman caught his breath he got up to start a bath. He came back and grabbed Logan to put him into that bath.