10.Anlogical

Prompt: 18. "You're in trouble now."
Dom Logan
Sub Virgil

Virgil whine softly as he palmed himself through his jeans trying to stay quiet. Virgil was to busy trying to get off that he hadn't seen Logan standing in the door way watching him.

"You're in trouble now."

Logan's voice called, Virgil eyes shot to where he was standing.
"You know the rules. Strip. Now."
Virgil did as he was told hopping if he did what Logan said he'd be in less trouble.
"Sit." Logan pulled a desk chair over to Virgil before going to the closet to grab what he needed.

Virgil whined as Logan pulled the rope tighter around his hand holding him up right against the chair.
"Stop squirming and sit still already." Logan says grabbing Virgil's face making him look at him.
"Sorry." Virgil mumbles.
"Oh y I be sorry when I'm done with you."

Right now Virgil was sitting tied to a chair completely naked with a cock ring on. Logan let go of his face, look down a his boyfriend pulling another chair, a gag, and a small vibrator. Virgil eyes widen at the sight of the vibrator but before he could say anything the gag was shoved into his mouth. Logan sitting in the other chair not to close to Virgil but not far. He slowly slips the vibrator under Virgil. it was in a strange and uncomfortable spot causing Virgil to whine only for the whines to turn to a stifled gasp as the toy turn on. Virgil tried to close his legs but the ropes rapped around them stop him. Virgil's eyes clap shut and he throws his head back, moaning loudly behind the gag.
"Look at you." Logan says looking Virgil up and down.
"All of this for me to see and only me, isn't that right baby boy?"
Virgil nods his head up and down almost as fast as he could, if he was good and obeyed Logan he had the change of being aloud to cum.
Logan smirked before putting his hand on Virgil thigh. Rubbing his hand up and down it, knowing how sensitive it was. Virgil squirmed at the touch. He was so close but the cock ring stopes him from cumming. After a good 10 minutes of Virgil sitting there Logan took the gag out.
" now Virgil, can you tell me why I'm doing this?" Logan questioned.
Virgil just looked a Logan like he was crazy, how did he expect Virgil to be able to talk like this. Logan just looked disappointed before slapping Virgil thigh making Virgil flinch and moan.
"Come on now, you want to be able to cum don't you?" Logan said turning the toy up even more then before. " or maybe you want to be left like this, I could just go back to my room and continue to read. Leaving you hear to sit and squirm all alone." The taller teased.
" no no no" Virgil whined " I'm s-sorry touching my self without permission." Virgil stammered. Logan smiled and tan his fingers through Virgil's hair.
"Please please please let me cum ummm sorry so sorry!" Virgil sobbed loudly. Practice cry at this point, he was so desperate. The taller just sighted before taking of the cock ring. Virgil leaned his head back letting out slurred thank you's as he came.
Once Virgil had calmed down, Logan untied him and carried him to the bathroom, filling up the bath tub and cleaning him off.
" I wasn't to rough or mean to you was I?" Logan questioned making sure his boyfriend was ok.
"No, you were fine lo." Virgil mumbled leaning in to Logan more.
" alright then my love." Logan said kissing the top of Virgil head.

Words:627

Guess who isn't dead bitches, that's right me. Cant believe the last time I posted was in January.