12. Analogical

(I think I spell this ship a different way every time lol)
Request: @xXXx04
Prompt: 108. "Your ass is going to be seven different shades of red after that little stunt."

Dom:Logan
Sub:Virgil

Logan eyes stared daggers in to Virgil back. As of now Logan sat at the table watching Virgil and Patton make cookies. Virgil was getting to close to Patton for Logan's liking.

While the two were making cookies Virgil spilled flour all over his hoodie, shirt and pants.
" dammit!" Virgil mumbles. " these wear my last clean clothes."

"How about I finish making the cookies and you go change?" Patton suggested.

Virgil nods and walks away.

Virgil POV

I curse as I open my closet door looking through it, there wasn't much left sense I just put my other clothes in the wash. The only shirt I had left was a tank top. The only thing I had for pants wasn't even pants, it was that skirt Thomas had bought for the skit pictures. I groan knowing this was all I had before throwing it on and contemplating on weather or not I should go back down stairs. I was about to stay in my room till my other clothes were down but Patton's voice called me down because he cookies were almost done. I take a deep breath and head down stairs.

Instead of the mocking remakes I expected to come from Roman he just complemented me, Patton doing the same thing.
Patton and I talk for a few moments before Patton leaving to help roman with picking out a movie. Leaving me to take the cookies out when they were done.

Logan's hands snake their way around my waist "you look extremely sexy like this" he rested his head in the crook of my neck.
"I-um thanks lo." I respond blush taking over my cheeks.

Suddenly the beeping of the oven snap me back to reality. Logan let go of me and I quickly took the cookies out setting them down on the stove part.

"Ok we've picked the movie out!" Romans voice calls.

3D person POV

Patton brought the tray of cookies to the living room before sitting on the floor near Roman. Logan sat on the couch and Virgil sat in Logan's lap.

About half way thought the movie Virgil started to get antsy, squirming in Logan's lap uncomfortably. It wasn't uncommon for Virgil to get antsy during movies sitting for long periods of time made him anxious.

Logan growled "stop wiggling" he said as he pushed Virgil down his lap slightly, cause Virgil to rub up a agents Logan's hard on. "look what your doing to me baby boy."
Virgil gasped, smirking as a thought popped into his head.

Virgil leaned his head back to whisper to Logan " oh master your already so hard just from what? Me wearing a skirt and moving in your lap? That's pathetic."

"Your ass is going to be seven different shades of red after that little stunt." Logan says griping Virgil's hips tighter. Virgil just giggles and puts his a attention back to the movie.

Logan look at the clock. 11:20 it read. Patton yawns "good night guys imma head to bed."
Roman says something along the lines of him needing beauty sleep and turns of the tv before heading to bed as well. This left Logan and Virgil alone. Virgil got up from Logan's lap but before he could say anything Logan had his hand on his wrist dragging him to Logan's bedroom.

"Lo-" Virgil is cut of by Logan's dominant voice" you little tease! Your going to regret ever opening you damn mouth!"
Logan bends Virgil over the bed pulling up the skirt and smacking his ass, it wasn't as painful as Logan had hoped it be because of Virgil's underwear.

Logan grabs Virgil hair pulling his head back "don't move."
Logan leaves Virgil there going to the closet to grab some rope. Logan strips Virgil's lower half and ties his ankles to the bed frames keeping his ass in the air and his legs spread open. The dom brings his palm back down onto Virgil's ass again this time leaving a big red mark where he hit. Virgil whined loudly.
" I don't know if I should prep you first? A slut like you probably doesn't need any prep." Logan mocked pulling off his own pants and underwear.

"Please master I don't need it" Virgil whined his face buried in the sheets of the bed.

Without a second thought Logan trusts in to the sub harshly. Virgil gasps, hands quickly moving to cover his mouth. Logan waste no time setting a hard fast pace, drilling Virgil into the bed. The sub lets out a string of word that made no sense. Logan smirked he loved seeing his sub like this, all whine-y and unable to speak.
"Gon-na cum!" Virgil screams muffled by his hands.

Logan just scoffs, moving his hand down to block the tip of Virgil's cock. "This is a punishment, your not going to cum till I'm done."

Virgil whined all his pleasure building up only to be stop by Logan. Not that Virgil could do anything about it.

" god you feel so good slut. Your going to make master cum so quickly." Logan says very breathy, his hips stuttering a clear sign he was close. With only a few more thrusts Logan reaches his climax, spilling his cum inside of Virgil.
Virgil whined he was no longer feeling pleasure after Logan had stop which meant he wouldn't be cumming tonight at all.
"Aw did the slut thing he could actually cum after acting the way he did. It's really Such a shame, you always look so cute when you cum." Logan says pulling out and letting go of Virgil. " maybe if you beg nice and pretty I'll make you cum. Hmm? How does that sound."

Virgil huffed Logan new he hated having to beg and he was using it agents him. " please master let me cum! Your cock makes me feel so good, what you to use me like the whore I am. Make me cum for you and only you, please."

"Hmm. I guess you did an alright job of begging." Logan sighs reaching down and jerking Virgil off. Virgil's face twist with pleasure as he cums across the bed under him.

After Virgil calm down Logan unties him and brings him to the. Bathroom where the relax and clean up.

And.... We're done ig

Words 1092