1.Sleepxiety

Ok so in this au type thing-y being gay is illegal and is punishable by death if anyone founds out. Also Virgil and his family live in an apartment building.
Words:1124

                Bottom:Virgil
Top:remy/sleep

Remys POV

Just friends. Just friends!
Ju-just friends?  My mind keep repeating over and over again. Virgil's parents had gone on a weekend get away and said Virgil could have one friend over. He of course chose me. The only problem was that I had been have these dreams of him and I,like not just friendly friends stuff. No! It was things like me kissing him and touching him, the dreams haven't gotten to anything explicit but..... but they could.

Now me and Virgil were siting on the couch in the living room watching television. He was so close to me!

I don't know how long we were watching tv but soon enough it had become 11:30.

"We should go to sleep." I stated.
"Awww nooooo!" Virgil whined. Looking up at me with his best puppy dog eyes. "Can we just watch one more show, maybe we could watch it I'm my room, so that way if your tired you can sleep and I can finish my show?" Virgil said looking back to the tv.
"Ughhh fineeeee!" I sigh. Virgil smiles lightly as he stands up and true the tv off.

We head up stairs to his room. My stuff laying on the floor with the sleeping bag. Virgil sits down on his bed and pats a spot beside him. I sit. We start the show where we left off.
Half way throw the show Virgil leans on me. I blushes heavily.

Virgil grads the remote and pause the show.
"R-Rem?" Virgil asks just above a wispers. "I need t-to tell you s-something." I make a sound of approval. " you h-have to promise not to tell anyone? No m-matter how gross it is?" My mind races. What the hell could he be talking about. I nod in response. " I-I think I h-have a...." he trails off.
" what was that last bit I couldn't here you veve?"
"I-I have a crush on you!" He blurts out. I stare at him in shock.
" please, please, please don't tell anyone!" Virgil says in a panic we voice. " I can't help it I'm so so so sorry, how could I not, your hair your eyes! God I'm sorry remy please don't tell an—!" I quickly cut off his rambling by kissing him. It was short and sweet but I loved ever second of it.we pull away and he just stares shock at what just happened.
"I'll keep quiet if you keep quite." I whisper into his ear. He nods his head.

We kiss again but this time much more heated and much more lustful. I bit his bottom lip asking for entree he gives it to me and I slip my tongue into his mouth exploring everywhere.

Third person POV

Remys slowly pushes Virgil back into the bed getting over top of him.
"You have to be quite baby, we wouldn't want the people next door to here you." Remy said.
Virgil nods and slides remy jacket off his shoulders as remys unzipped Virgil's hoodie. They pull away form the kiss to breath and to take off their shirts. Remy brings him mouth to Virgil's neck and starts to leave hikeys. Virgil lets out a breathy moan and remys mouth head down his chest all the way down to his v-line. I look up to his for consent to take of his pants.

"Rem please!" He moans out and nod his head.i quickly take off his pants and boxers in one movement. Remy stop what he's doing when Virgil moves awkwardly. Remy looks up at him to make sure everything was ok, only to have a bottle of lube shoved in his face. He smiles and takes the lube putting some on his fingers. Remy puts one finger at Virgil awaiting hole.

He puts one finger in Virgils ass and He hiss in pain and pleasure. "I'm sorry babe~The pain will go way soon." He says and takes Virgils hand in his. After a minute or so Virgil nod and he adds a second finger. After a minute has passed Virgil nod again and he adds a third and final finger in him. He scissors Virgil open and Virgil moans. Remys removes his fingers and Virgil whine. "Don't worry this will feel al lot better Gorgeous~".. He pushes his fingers in to Virgil.
"F-Fuck remy!" Virgil moans as remy starts to work his fingers inside Virgil, stretching him out.
"Rem I-I'm so close!" Virgil whines and throw his head back.
"All ready, but we just started?" Remy says pulling his fingers out
"And we're not even done here." Remy says as he pulls down his pants and boxers. He puts lube on his dick and lines up with Virgil's stretched hole. He slowly pushes his cock into Virgil.

"R-Rem!!" Virgil almost screams.
"Shhhh" Remy starts " everyone can hear you. And we wouldn't want that." Virgil nods his head.
Remy slowly rocks his hip back in-forth wait for Virgil to tell him to move.

"Remy m-move! Virgil whines rocking his hips back on Remy cock. Remy starts out with slow thrusts but he slowly starts to speed up. His trust getting faster and getting harder.

Remy thought he could last longer but he was so close all ready. Without any warring Virgil came all over his and Remys stomach. Virgil moans pushes Remy over the edge, he moans louder then before as he comes in to Virgil.

Remy POV

I pulls out and watch's my cum drip out of Virgil stretched asshole. (Gross🤮)  I gets up and grabs a wet wash cloth form Virgil's bathroom.when I came back he looks a little distressed.
"Something wrong?" I ask as I start to clean up.
" what if someone  find out? What Happens if the people next door hear us and they call the cops on us?! Rem! I don't want us to die or get sent to jail!" Virgil speaks in a panicked voice.
I rub his thigh gentle. " don't worry baby~ that won't find out, and if they're call the cops we could play it of that you had a girl over."
Virgil smiles. "Alright." I nod my head throw the wash cloth into the Landry bin and lay down next to him. We slowly start to drift to sleep cuddled up to one another

" I love you remy." Was all I heard before I let my eyes close and falling asleep.