2.mociet

Prompt: 11. "I didn't know you were so sensitive."
Jånus ånd påttøn åre åll reådy dåting ånd they åll live tøgether

Words:666 (devils number!)

            Dom:patton
             Sub: Janus

Patton POV

Me and Janus were siting on the couch watch a movie. When I lean my head on Jan's shoulder. Nothing happened at first but as soon as I moved my head ever so slightly I heard a soft whimper come from the deceitful side. I move my head to look at him. Janus's face was as red as a tomato and he was biting his lip, prolly to hold in his noises. I assumed it was his scales that were making him like this so I poked the side of his face with the scales and I had the reaction.
"I didn't know you were so sensitive." I whisper in to his ear.
I look down to his crack area and see the bulge forming. I slowly bring my face to his neck and start kissing and sucking and his scales.
"A-Ahh pa-patton!" Deceit moans out.
"'Tsk''tsk' so loud we wouldn't want anyone to hear you, now would we?"
Janus shakes his head and bits his lip to hide his moans.
I continue to lick at his scales and eventually started to palm him throw his pants.

After sometime of that I stop and turn my attention back to the movie. Janus just whines and looked at me. I know he was close so I stop, just to tease him.( and so I can make the stories longer.) Janus pouts and gets up to grab something from the kitchen.

Continue to watch the movie. Then Janus calls my name. I paid the movie and go to the kitchen.
" ya jannnnnn-" I stop in my tracks at the sight I front of me. There sat Janus on the counter pants and boxers pulled down hanging around his feet, hard cocks agents his stomach. He whines and moves his hand down to touch his cock.
"Mmm~ d-daddy please t-touch me~"  Janus Lets  out a breathy moan. I walk over and put my hands on his hips. I bring my face down to his cock licking the tip and playing with the slit.
"Ah-h f-fuck daddy!" Janus screams and I start to bob my head up and down his length and my hand jerks his other clock off.
" d-daddy I'm so c-close! Please let m-me cum!" Janus whimpered. I pull off and stop my hand.
"Not yet baby boy, you touched your self, so you can't cum until I do." I growl out.
He nod his head frantically.
" now  get off the counter and turn around so daddy can fuck you." Janus shivers at my words and get for the counter. He sticks his ass out and wiggles it, I grab his hips to still them.
"How do you want this baby?" I ask. " hard and fast daddy please!" Janus whines and he pushes his ass back agents  my hard cock. With no warring I push into him. He lets out a Pronstar  worthier moan. His nucleus turn white as I pound it to him. I my hand down to jerk him off in time with my trusts.
" d-daddy please so close."
"Not yet." I growl out. My thrusts get sloper as I get closer. I speed up a little cumming into his ass. I keep thrusting throw out my high.
" Daddy! Ah-h!" Janus whines loudly coming onto the counter. He pants hard, body shaking slightly.
" you good baby boy?" I ask as I grab him and put him onto the couch pulling the blanket over him and then going to clean our mess. I'm glad now one saw us.

Bonus
Virgil  POV

"What the hell!?!?"

I just wanted snacks. So I head down stairs to see Patton balls deep in deceits ass. I ran back to my room.

Then I hear Janus moan out 'daddy'.

WHAT.THE.FUCK

Now I'm scarred.