3. Moxiety

Words: 1232

owo in doing this when I'm supposed to be doing homework.

             Dom:patton
              Sub:Virgil

VIGILS POV

I dig through my closest, trying to find the right clothes. My eyes darted to a crop top hoodie. I Smirk, a great idea pop into my head. I grab the crop top and rummage though my pants. I look in the mirror, I had the crop top hoodie, a light purple skirt, black thigh high socks. I slip on my normal shoes and walk over to Patton's room. I crack open the door and look through, Patton was just pulling his iconic blue shirt over his head. Then he walked over to the bathroom to do his hair. I take that as my chance as race down stairs hopping that I wasn't the only one wake. Today was my luck day, Logan was standing in the kitchen make coffee.
"Hey lo~"I say in a flirty voice.
Logan turns around and stairs wide eye at me."do you like it?" I ask as I spin in a circle, the skirt going up as I do.
No one knows that me and Patton are dating. I was just doing this to make Patton jealous.
I walk closer to Logan, sawing my hips lightly. I hear him growl softly as he run a hand up my side.
"Very pretty veve." Logan whispers in my ear, making me purr. He bring his hands lower down stopping at my hips.
" Hey veve!" Pattons cheerfully voice calls. "Can I borrow you up stairs for a minute?"
"Sure thing pat" I say.

Patton's POV

I walk down stairs to see Logan extremely close to Virgil. What the heck was he doing? He slowly brings his hands down towards Virgil's private area.
"Hey Veve!" I call out, hope to stop this before it goes anywhere. Both of there heads snap over to my voice. " can I borrow you up stairs?"
Virgil nods " sure thing pat."
Logan lets go of Virgil and let's Virgil go up stairs.

After about 5 minutes of me explaining to Logan how Virgil is mine and that if he EVER touches Virgil like that again. He wouldn't like what would happen. I head up stairs to punish Virgil for were such a slutty out fit and flirting with Logan.
Before head to my room I stop at Virgil's. His room and all the *cough* fun stuff *cough*. I rummage through the 'toy' box and find a vibrating cock ring, butt plug and some ropes, not that I'd use the rope but just in case. I started to think about all the things I could do to him, I imagine him impaled on my large cock, back arching of the bed, his own smaller cock red and leaking, blush all the way down to his chest. God that image made me feel things. I'm snap out of my thoughts by the sudden hardness I'm my pants. I shake my head, get up and head to my room ASAP so no one could see what I had in my hands or my growing hard on. I close the door as quickly as I opened it. I see Virgil sitting on my bed, he had kicked his shoes off and was playing with his hoodie string.
"Daddy~ What took so long?" Virgil asked in a bratty tone.
" just grabbing some things, kitten." I say walking over to him.

I start to kiss him, it started as cute and simple but then it started to get heated. He opens his mouth and I take that chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. He rubs his knee against my hard, making me moan into the kiss. I pull away, a string of saliva following. I reach into my back pocket and grab the cock ring,I run my hand up Virgil's thigh, under his skirt. I quickly put the ring on his cock.
"D-Daddy?~" Virgil whines.
"What?" I ask " did you think you could get away with wear such whore-ish clothing?"
Virgil whimpers at my words shaking his head. I slowly take of my shirt. Virgil starts to take of hhs skirt but I stop him. " it stays on." I growl out.
Once I'm only in my boxers I walk over to Virgil and push into the bed. I start to suck hikeys on his neck. Virgil lets out a loud moan as I suck on the skin right under his ear.
" found it~" I whisper in his ear then going back to abuse that spot,leaving a dark purple mark. I quickly go down his chest as Virgil had removed his crop top. I put my mouth around his nipple suck lightly while my played with his other. Virgil through his head back.
"Ahh pat please~"Virgil moans.
I pull away " sorry, don't know anyone here named that." Then go back to leaving hikeys.
Virgil groans as I start rubbing his hard on through his skirt. " d-daddy please."

"Please what baby?" I question.
" please~ daddy ahh- I need you to f-fuck mE!"Virgil's voice gets cut off at the end as I stick my finger in his awaiting hole. " as you wish baby." I say as I stick two more fingers in him.
Once I deemed him ready, i took me boxers off and lines my dick up with his hole.
" no lube?" Virgil questions
" no this is punishment." I growl out.
Virgil nodded and I push in. Both of us let out a groan. I stayed still not wanting to hurt him, this is his punishment but I don't want to hurt him that bad. After a few moments Virgil whines out " move~" and I do. I start harshly trusting into his tight hole. He wines and pushes back in time to mach my thrust. I try a different angle, trying to hit his prostate. I know I've found it when Virgil lets out the loudest moan yet. Virgil quick puts his hands over his mouth, try to stop his own noise. I pound into him hitting his prostrate dead on.
"D-Daddy please l-let me ahhh cum. T-Take the cock ring off~" Virgil whine out.
I reach my hand down and grab his cock, but not to take the ring off. I start to jerk him off, in time with my trusts. Virgil's cock twitches trying to cum but the ring stops him. I laugh at the week attempt. I hear him whine form overstimulation. Suddenly I feel the warmth in my lower abdomen. My hips slow down as I cum into Virgil. I don't stop, I rid out my high before pulling out.
"D-D-Daddy please l-let me c-um. It hurts daddy, please." Virgil asked, tears treating to fall.
"Beg." I say still panting slightly.
"Oh please daddy let me cum. Your cock makes me feel soooo good." Virgil makes a weak attempt to beg.
I bring my hand down to his small cock. "Who owns you?" I ask as I rub the base of his cock. " y-you daddy!" Virgil practically screams as I take the ring of, his cum shooting (pew pew) out of his dick. He let out a moan that would put a pornstar to shame.
"Thank you daddy." Virgil says calming form his high. I chuckle "of course baby, now let's get you cleaned up."

The end