9.Prinxiety

45. "I could just pull your swimming bottoms to the side, no one will notice."
46. "I haven't even touched you and you're already this wet."

Words:500

Human au, trans Virgil(FtM) words like (small cock )and (cunt)

"Beach day!!!" Patton yelled as he got out of the car, grabbing the picnic basket form the back. Roman, Logan and Virgil piled out of the car as well grabbing bags with extra cloth and bathing suits.

"Calm down Patton." Logan says. Patton was pretty much bounce of the wall at how excited he was to be at the beach. " ok,ok. Logan, Virgil go get in to your swim suits so we can swim!!" Patton smiled pointed over to the changing room(bathroom things). Patton and Roman had changed into the swim suits before leaving.

Once Logan and Virgil came out( ha) of the changing rooms Patton and Roman were already in the water. Virgil laid down a towel under a tree and sat on it watching as Patton and Roman splash each other and Logan sitting in the sun reading. Virgil didn't really want to be here, he would rather be at home in his room alone, But here he was.

After about an hour of sitting alone, Virgil boyfriend Roman came over and stood next to him.
" not going on the water?" Roman asks.
Virgil nods "maybe later."
Roman shrugged and sat down behind Virgil. Virgil gave him a wired look before getting the message and sitting on his lap.
Roman rested his head on Virgil shoulder. Virgil enjoyed this, besides the fact that his back and butt were getting wet form Roman. Roman slowly began to kiss along Virgil's neck and jaw ever once and awhile sucking on his neck.
"Roman were in public!" Virgil states.
"I could just pull your skimming bottoms to the side, no one will notice." Roman smirked agents his skin, rubbing Virgil's hips.
" ugh fine." Virgil groans. J-just be quick."
Roman slipped Virgil's shorts to the sides slightly. "I haven't even touched you and you're already this wet."
Virgil whines as Roman rubs his small cock. "Ro~~"
Roman smiles at how fast he made Virgil this whiny, he slips his finger down Virgil cunt to his wet hole before pushing it in. This cased Virgil to moan louder.

" your such a good boy for me, but you have to be quite right now."

Virgil nods bitting his lip to keep quiet. Roman moved his finger faster adding the second and third finger. Virgil throw his head back, squirming down on Romans fingers.
" I-I'm gonna cum." Virgil said into Romans ear.
"Then cum for me, baby boy." With Romans words Virgil thrusts his hips up as his orgasm hit hard, cunt squirting around Romans fingers. Roman slowly removed his fingers and out Virgil's shorts back in place.

"You owe me a blowjob when he get back." Roman says
"Why not one now?" Virgil says with a smug smirk on his face