4.prinxiety

Words802

Dom:Roman
Sub:Virgil

Virgil's POV

I woke up feeling different, not in a bad way but in a good way. I rolled over to look at my clock and it said 9:23. 'Wow that's really early' I thought to myself. I sat up and yawned, getting up and ready for today. I put on my favourite hoodie. "Time for another day in hell" I said leaving my room. As I walked by Roman room I could hear him singing to some Disney song. I smile slightly at this, me and princey had just stated dating. As I walked down the stairs I realized that today was Valentine's Day.  I had stared to panic, I had forgotten a gifted for Roman!  I walked over to the dinning table and sat down in my spot.
"Hey kiddo!" Patton said in his dad voice.
"H-Hi Patton" I said trying to hide my panic
" you good kiddo, you seem flustered" he asked in a worried tone of voice.
I just looked away, which meant I didn't want to talk about it. He just smiled and went back to making breakfast.

Roman POV
I had woken up this morning feeling amazing, just as I do every day. I had a great plan for to day, first have a shower and get ready, just like every day. Then get breakfast for Patton. step three, make sure I had every thing ready for later to day ;).
So I had my shower, I walked down stairs and sat next to Virgil . He looked at me and smiled. I smirk at him and place my hand on his thigh. He got really flustered as I started rubbing my hand up and down his thigh. Paton came over and set down the food in front of us, The he left to go get Logan for breakfast. As Virgil started to eat I leaned over and whispered.
" hey kitten I have a surprise for you up stairs. So why don't when you finish, you and I go up stairs to have 'fun'~"
His eye went wide and he blushes nodding his head.
"P-Please" Virgil wispers

Third person POV

After eating  both boys went up to Romans room. As soon as Roman close The door he pushed Virgil in to the wall and started kissing him roughly. Roman started to unzip Virgil hoodie as Virgil undid the buttons on Roma's prince outfit.
"Mmmmmmmmmm Roman~~~" Virgil broke the kiss.
Roman pulled Virgil shirt off and started kissing down his chest, leaving love bites.  Roman lead Virgil over to the bed and pushed him in to the bed, getting on top of him.
"Mmmm, kitten I'm going to have fun with you today" Roman widpered in Virgil ear as he rubbed his member though his pants.
Virgil started to get impatient and tried to get Roman pants off.  Roman grabs Virgil's hand and pins them up above his head.
"No bad kitten, you should know better" Roman growls.
Virgil whimpers and wiggles a little.  Roman smirks at how helpless Virgil looks underneath him.
" keep you hands here and don't move then" Roman said in a strong tone of voice.
Virgil nodded as Roman slowly moved his hands away from Virgil's and down to his pants.
" can theses come off?" Roman asked
"Y-yes please!~~"  Virgil moaned
Roman quickly pulled down Virgil's pants and boxers. Virgil looked away in embarrassment. Roman gave him a sad look.
"No kitty, I wanna see your pretty face." Roman said in a comforting voice
Virgil looked back at him and gave Roman a look that said' hurry up or I'll ride you like there no tomorrow.' Roman reaches over to the night stand and graves the lube.
"Do you want prep?" Roman questioned
"No no please! I want you inside me now~"  Virgil said inpatienly
Roman nodded and put some lube on his member and lining up with Virgil's hole. Roman looked at Virgil for conformation. Virgil nodded immediately.  Roman slowly pushed in slowly, both men grond at the feeling. Virgil moaned loudly at the feeling of being so full. Roman slowly stated moving in and out at the same pace until Virgil monad things like," harder~" and "faster~" and "more~".  Roman did as Virgil asked and started pounding into Virgil.
"I-I'm cu-cumming."  Virgil  stutters out
And with that Virgil came with a loud moan over Romans name.
Hearing Virgil moan his name sent him over the edge. He filled Virgil up with his cum. Roman pulled out and some of his cum driped out of Virgil's hole. Roman collapse next to Virgil.
"Mmm Roman so full" Virgil said as he put his hand over his lower abdomen
" we can clean up later."Roman said as he pulled Virgil into a hug
And then they both fell asleep.