7.Moxiety

request by:@sanders_fics
Words: 670
Prompts: 29 40

Virgil rolled out of bed.  His alarm clock flashing 3:34 am. God why? He sighed and walked to the door. He decided to go cuddle with his boyfriend, Patton. He tiptoed to Patton's room, slowly opening the moral side door only to hiss at the 'bright' light coming from inside. Why was Patton awake?
"Oh hey, virge, what you doing up so late?" Patton asked tilting his head.
" could ask you the same thing." Virgil retorted. Patton just smiled and made grabby hand at Virgil. Virgil sighs, close the door, and turns the lights off before climbing on  to Patton's bed, siting on his lap. As soon as Virgil sat down he could feel patton hard Dick through Patton's PJ pants.
"Umm pat?" Virgil says looking down slightly.
" sorry baby." Patton mumbles angsts Virgil neck " had a dream about you."
Virgil smiles and slowly grinds agents Patton's clothes cock. "If you can't sleep...then how about we have sex?"
With that Patton was sucking and kissing Virgil neck.
"Sounds great." Patton whispers before bitting on Virgil earlobe. Virgil undid Patton's shirt before pulling it up and over his head. Virgil then moved to his own clothing, letting out soft pants and moans as Patton sucks at his sweet spot. As soon and Virgil black hoodie is past his shoulders Patton move to his collarbone. Virgil throws his hoodie over to where he through Patton shirt. Now leaving Virgil in just boxers.
( ok little headcanon that Virgil sleeps in his old/dark side hoodie  and just boxers to sleep when it's to hot for a onesie.)

Once both men are naked Patton reconnects his lips with Virgil's while flipping he over so he was on top.

" aww no fare I wanted to top!" Virgil pouts.

"We both know you can't top for shit." Patton said light flicking the head of Virgil cock making whine loudly."you like that huh?"
Before Virgil could reply Patton hand rapped around his cock moving up and down. Virgil's head tilts back, bucking his hip as he lets out a soft moan at Patton's actions. Patton brought his face down to Virgil's leaking cock and put his mouth around it, Virgil moaning louder then before. His back arching off the bed. Patton begins to move his head up and down Virgil's penis, sucking and playing with the slit.
" f-fuck pat gon-gonna cum!" Virgil moans before releasing in to Patton's mouth.
"You taste like fucking candy." Patton says as he finished swallowing. Virgil giggles at Patton's words only to be cut off  by a sharp gasp, when Patton stuck two fingers in his hole.
" AH~ pat w-warn a guy neXT~." Virgil's voice increases in pitch as Patton push his fingers in deeper.
" you think your good?" Patton ask. Virgil just nods not trustee his voice anymore.

" ready baby?" Patton questions teasing his cock agents Virgil's hole.
Virgil makes a sound of agreement, moaning loudly as Patton pushes in.
Patton's thrusts are fast and hard casing Virgil to lose him self in pleasure, eyes rolling back in to head, and mouth hang open. Patton smiles down and his boyfriend loving the way he looks all blissed out. Virgil reaches up, grabbing the back of Patton's beak pulling him down into a sloppy and heated kiss.

"P-Patton~!!!"Virgil's moans and whines increases pic has he gets closer to cumming for the second time. Patton notices this and speeds up his thrusts.

Virgil back arches of the bed and he comes hard, a silent screen leaving his mouth. Patton pulls out after Virgil calms down but continues to jerk off till he comes all over Virgil lower abdomen.

"Come on lets get cleaned up." Patton says after catching his breath.
"Mmm- nooo— to tired!" Virgil whines as he rolled over cuddling into the pillows. Patton just laughs at him, crawling into bed next to him pulling him into a hug.

"Alright well clean up tomorrow."

Wow—- I'm so sorry this toke soooo long. I forgot this book was a thing I did. Again sorry.