Day 5 (remusxvirgil)

Dom: remus
Sub: Virgil

Tentacles

Words: 220( a little more this time)

"Awww please Virgil. Pretty please. Just this once?" Remus begs. He was trying to convince Virgil to try a new kink with him.
" if I try it once will you shut up about it?!??" Virgil says slight angry in a angry voice.
Remus violently shakes his in a "yes" motion.
"Fine! What do you want to try, hMm?" Virgil questions.
" well, you know how all of have animal traits?" Remus speaks." Well I was think because I'm and octopus, we could try something with my tentacles?"
" sure if that would make you happy." Virgil says.

That leads to now where Virgil is spread out on the bed two of Remus tentacles up his ass, one rapped around his cock as well. Remus also had one rapped around his cock, watching as his tentacles fuck Virgil's brain out(not literally). Remus removed the one from Virgil's dick and put it in his hole, which made his stomach bulge slightly. This sight cased Remus to cum. As he came his tentacles spasms inside Virgil making him cum as well. Both men laid there panting heavily. Remus slowly removes all three tentacles form Virgil's ass making him whine at the lost.
" you know maybe that wasn't a one time thing." Virgil said once he caught his breath.