Part 21

Jungkook's pov:

Today is the day that everything will be decided, the day that will identify if I will be broken or not, the day that will make me the happiest person or not. It's been a quite few sessions that I had with Bella. She is getting used to sharing her emotions to me and me sharing some with her too. I hope to know that she likes me back.

Bella's POV

Its been a while since I start therapy with jungkook. It's been so hard for me to let my emotions out to jungkook or to anyone, But I'm getting used to it little by little. I've been having this weird feeling towards jungkook. Whenever I'm with him I feel safer than I've been with anyone. I feel butterflies in my stomache whenever he talks or sits beside me. It's so weird, maybe I will ask him about it in today's session.

( at 1 pm)

" cmon Bella, we're going to be late for your session. I'm sure that jungkook will not be happy with you late." my uncle said. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I said from the top of the stairs. I climbed down the stairs and met my uncle in front the door. " well, took you long enough to get ready Missy" he joked "well, girls do take a long time in getting ready, so sorry I'm a girl sir" I joked back and we both chuckled. We entered the car and my uncle drove me to the medical center.

"well, jungkook told me that this time or the one after will be the last time for you. Then if you needed anything, you would ask anyone of us. OK sweetie?" I nodded my head and exit the car. I opened the door and went inside. I went to the elevator but before I go inside someone held my hand and pushed me out. I returned and saw that there was a smiling bunny.

" hey Bella, today will be our last session. So let's go to the park or sit on the grass. What do you think?"  he asked me with his bunny smile. "ya sure" and with that we went to the park. We sat in the of the benches. It was quiet and there was silence between us until jungkook spoke.

Jungkook's pov:

" so how are you feeling today?" I asked her and looked at her as she looked down and played with the hem of the shirt. " I'm good. Actually, there is something that is bothering me for a lil bit." she said. " what is bothering you bel." I looked at her. " I- i- I have been having this weird feeling for someone. I don't know what is it or anything. Like he makes me feels safe and all, but I don't know if he has the same feelings." she look at the sky and sighed. " I wish I would tell him and he could accept me"

"well, when do you feel this weird and how is it when u feel it. Describe it for me if you could." I opened my notes to write down what she will say. "it's like my heart beats fast and I kinda feel butterflies in my stomache. It's always when I am-" "with him." I interrupted. She looked at him in amazement. "y- y- ya that's exactly when it happens. How did you know that?" she asked. "it also happens to me when I am with my loved one. This weird feeling is when you love that person so much and you want him to hold you and stay with you forever. You feel like your heart is bumping fast and you can hear it with your ears. In fact I can hear it  now." we looked at each other. She was speechless. We stayed like this for 5 Mins staring in each other's eyes. Then she realized that she is staring at me and looked away embarrassed. I grabbed her face and made her look at me again.

" Bella, I loved you since hyung brought you  that day in our house. I felt butterflies in my stomache, I couldn't look away. I was broken when I heard your story. Nothing like this should had happened to a beautiful girl like you. I was happy when I knew that you trusted me a lot. You have no idea how much I was scared to tell you. You looked so beautiful and sweet. You were innocent and fragile. I wanted to be able to hug you and cuddle you and say that things will be alright. I wish I could have told you how much I loved you. But here we are, in our last therepy session. So Kim Bella, would you be my girlfriend?"