Part 25

Bella's POV:

Few months later

Everything has been going well after my surgery. Jimin checked on me here and there. Dad was so worried about me but calmed down when I was OK. My uncle has been calm for a while, he hadn't broken anything which is good. And everyone went back to thier work. You might be wondering about jungkook. Well, good news is that we sleep in the same bed, he is now overprotective and and caring. When I'm sad, worried, stressed, etc. He would buy things to make me happy. He's been so sweet since the surgery.

While I am studying in college and doing my work, jungkook would pop in and make me take a break so I don't stress or help me study. He is the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. Right now, I'm standing infront of the car, nervous as hell because jungkook is going to teach me how to drive. I do want to drive and all but it's just the nerves you know.  "are you ready babe? Don't be afraid or nervous, everything is going to be easy alright?" jungkook tried to calm me down. I nodded my head and went inside the driver's seat.

He sat in the seat beside me and start explaining how it works. I understood most of it but now he wants me to go. I nervously started to drive and he kept encouraging me and soothing me. He told me to go to the beach and said the directions. Finally we arrived at the beach, after I almost hit us 5 times. We got out and he hugged me. "I'm so proud of you baby. You were so good, slow but good. You'll do better the next times." he said with a smile. Little did he know that this will be my first and last time.

We began walking in the beach and having our moment together. " Bella" "yes kookie" I answered. " I love you so much, I wish you can know that and that I'll always love, protect and care for you. I'll never leave your side ever. I'll walk with you where you go, I'll be beside you where you are and I'll be like your shadow in any place you go. I am so happy that I found someone so beautiful and lovely like you. Your my lovely flower that bloomed in the spring.

I didn't know how much I'm in love with you until I realized that I might have lost you the day of your surgery. I adore every single piece of you and every single part of you. You will never know how much I love you. So, Kim Bella, my lovely girlfriend, would you join me and make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" he went down on one knee and got a ring out. I was crying already from his words and I didn't know what to say. I love him so much so I wiped my tears away and took his hands and let him stand up. " I-I- I'll marry you kookie. You make me The happiest woman on earth. I love you so much. I'll never forget how much you cared and protected me. So yes jungkook, I'll marry you and be your fiance"

the second I finished, he kissed me and hugged me tightly. "thank you" I shoke my head " there is no need to thank me babe. I would love to-" I heard claps and whistles. "Finally, you guys are engaged" jhope oppa said happily.  "did you guys-" "nope, I told them to make something for it so don't worry, they were just watching" kookie said while smiling. "what thing are you talking about?" he made  me put something on my eyes and he tied it from behind. He took my hands and I walked with him. We kept walking until he said stop. I stopped and he untied the thing on my eyes only to be looking at the most beautiful thing in the world; A beach picnic for us.  I hugged my tightly, "this is the best thing I have ever seen! Thank you thank you thank you! Your the best fiance ever" he laughed and hugged me back. "I'm so glad you liked it, now would you like to eat?" I nodded my head.

We sat down and talked for a while and now it was time to go home. So we packed everything and went home. I've never loved my life more than I am now. At first, I thought my life will be awful after what my so called family did to me. But now, I feel like I'm the queen and every one is treating me good. In college, my friends love me so do the professors. At home, I have a family to love me and now a fiance to cherish me forever. I'll never ever forget how much everything is so lovely and beautiful and how everyone loves me now and cares for me as I care for them. I never have a home like this one so for now, I'll keep loving it and cherishimg it forever.

The end 😊😊
Thank you so much for the people who supported and loved this story. And a big thank you to my lovely bestie who helped me through out the story. I hope you've enjoyed it and I'll post a surprise soon 😊❤️
Take care and stay safe💜💜💜💜