Part 15

flashback-5 years ago*

Jimin's pov:

I was walking normally to collage today. Today was my first day in college. Most people at this age may have girlfriends, but I don't. I don't want one. They might break my heart and I don't want that. I reach college with my brother tae. Tae is younger than me with 5 Mins. He has a girlfriend named changha. They are a couple since grade 11, which by this year will be 3 years couple. Anyway, I walked down the hall to the office to bring my schedule. I brought my schedule and went to the class.

My first period ended and I was walking through the doors, I pumped into someone. " sorr-" I looked at the person and I saw it a girl. She was so beautiful. She has brown eyes, she was blonde, and had freakles. She looked so beautiful. "I'm sorry." I told her and left to my second period. I couldn't focus on anything in the lesson. My mind was at her. I wondered if she was single. Tae kept moving his hands infront of my face. "hello, are you there, jimin?" he told me. "sorry I was thinking about something." I smiled at him.

"I've been calling your name since the second period ended and you didn't answer me. What's wrong?" he asked me. "I've been thinking about something. I won't tell you cuz you tell every person you see." I told him and walked away to the next period. The period ended and I walked to the cafeteria for lunch time. I sat with tae and our friends. I looked at the ppl who were sitting and I spotted her. She was with her friends Laughing and talking with her friends. Her smile was so sweet and beautiful.

After i spotted her i kept staring at her for 5 minutes and kept daydreaming until my stupid brother elbowed me saying teasingly "someone is in love ha?" "Okay! Yes im in love do u have a problem?!" I said glaring at him. "Nope. I don't have anything at all but i can't see my twin just like a secret admirer or a stalker and instead of that doesn"t want to be in a natural relationship" Tae said shrugging. Wait....did he just mention being a secret admirer!? "Okay okay but thanks for your help" i said while the college bell rang.

~after college~

after college i packed my things for return home. when i was walking to the gate i noticed the girl _this is my chance to know her._ i thought. i ran to her and when i was about to reach her, there was a rock that made me pump into her and then...yeah I actually fell on Her. "I'm ahh....sorry? i don't know why am i so clumsy today" i spoke while standing and dusting my shirt so does her. she just chuckled saying "no problem actually I'm used to that cause I'm clumsy too."

"what's your name?" I asked her. "my name is seulgi. What about you?" she asked. "my name is jimin. Park jimin. Hope to see you more often." I told her " ya me too. Goodbye jimin cya tomorrow." "cya." she left and I went to catch my brother. "tae come on. We have to go back home." I told him and grabbed him from his back. "OK, OK, easy bro. Anyways what did you do with your lover jiminshi ?" he teased me. I groaned and pushed his arm. "ahhh that hurts. What did you do that for?" he said as he was rubbing his arm. "that's because you don't keep your mouth shut."

We arrived home and I did my homework. We all ate dinner and I then went to sleep. I couldn't sleep much because my mind was on her. She was so beautiful and her smile was sweat and pure. I think we actually might work if I confessed to her. I am so nervous. I brushed it off and went to sleep.
*after a couple of weeks*
"seulgi." I shouted her name through the cooridors. "yes jimin." she turned around. "seulgi, since I met you. I felt in love with you. I love you so much. I would take a bullet for you. May you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. All of the students looked at us. Including my brother who was amazed. "yes park jimin." she said and I kissed her and hugged her very tight.

*skip time to after graduation *

"finally my sons are graduating. I can't believe you grew that much." my mother said as she cried. "mom. We aren't going anywhere. Unless jimin moves with his girlfriend away from us." tae said and looks at me like he is hurt. I swear to God sometimes I hate him. "first of all I am not going anywhere. And second, if I decide that u will be near by. Also did anyone see her. I didn't see her today. And the graduation will start in a couple of Mins." I told them but they shook thier head. I looked around me until......

I wanna thank my bff. She helped me in that chapter and she ill help me in the next one. Because I am bad in flashbacks. Hope you liked it and I love you bestie.

Also sorry that i was late.