Part 19

Bella's pov
That's weird. Why would oppa don't answer me. I am going to ask my uncle. I went to search for my uncle and found him in the kitchen. " hey uncle joon, I want to ask you smth." I said, he looked at me and smiled at me. "hey Bella , what do you want to tell me sweetie?" he smiled and showed his dimple. I showed him the photo of jimin oppa and the girl. " who is this beside jimin oppa? I asked him and he didn't answer, so I thought that you know the answer. So who is she?" I ask him.

His eyes widen when I showed him and ran upstairs. I was confused and went behind him. I saw tht he was to jimin oppa's room and closed the door. I knocked on the door and heard an 'enter'. So I entered, I saw jimin crying and my uncle is confronting him. My heart broke when I saw my oppa crying. My uncle looked at me and mouthed ' bring taehyung now' to me. I nodded and closed the door. I went to search for tae oppa. I found him on the couch. "oppa, my uncle wants you in Jimin's room." I told him with a with sad voice. "OK, why are u sad Bella?" he asked as we walked to Jimin's room. "because I made him cry, he is now sad from me." I told him and a tear fell on my cheeks.

"aww sweetie, I'm sure he isn't mad at you nor sad, let's go see why is he cry OK?" he wiped my tears and we went. I heard Jimin's crying voice and he was talking to my uncle. " I miss her joonie. I really miss her." I heard him saying that. We went inside his room and tae went and hugged his brother. My uncle stood up and came to me and said " Bella, let's talk your room OK" he said and I nodded my head and we went to my room. He closed the door and we sat on the bed. " umm.. Sweetie, the Pic you showed me of jimin and that girl. That girl was his girlfriend. " my eyes widen, how was she his girlfriend? Where did they meet? How did that happen?

"I know that you probably have a lot of questions but, I can't answer you now. There is a long story behind all of this. Idk if I have to tell you now or not. But we have to wait for jimin to calm down and he can tell it to you. OK?" I nodded my head and a few tears left my eyes." come here Bella. " I went to him. He opened his arms and I went inside them.  "you didn't do anything sweetie. It's just hard on him and he had to go to therepy a lot. Ju-" he was inturputed by my door room began to open. Jimin stood there calmy and opened his arms for me.

I quickly went to him and cried in his arms. "I-i-I am sorry I made you cry" I told him. "Bella look at me, it's OK, don't cry please" I looked at him and he wiped my tears. " let's go to my room, I will explain everything to you, OK" I nodded my head and went to his room. "Jim are u sure you don't want any of us to be with you?" tae oppa said and he shook his head. Jimin closed the door and I waited on his bed. " well, before I tell you my past, I will tell you some things about her. Her name was seulgi, she was sweet and funny. She had beautiful eyes and her hair was long.

She liked reading and was good in her studies. We met at high-school. We went to collage together. We were engaged in collage and... Before.... We get married with 3 days.... She..... She... She died in an accident." after he said those words, I quickly hugged him and tried my best to comfort him." I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, that this happened to you. It must have been hard to live without her." he looked at me hurt " I I I just miss her. She was my best girlfriend. It's been 2 or 3 years since the incident. I've had therapy but still. It's hard to move on. I don't know what to do."

" it's OK oppa. She will still be in Ur heart. You can't change the past, but u can change the future. She won't like you to be hurt like that, right? She would want you to be happy. Have you ever went to her grave?" he shook his head." it hurts to go see her. I know I should've went to her but its hard." he told me and I looked at him sadly." what if I came with you. I will give you all the privacy you want. It will be OK." I smiled at him and he smiled back and nodded.

We hugged each other and went to see the others. Tae was the first one to see us and hugged jimin like there is no tomorrow. Dad came and hugged me and my uncle came joined the hug." did you tell her about her?" suga oppa said. Jimin nodded his head and smiled to me. " actually, I'm going to kidnap him to see her. We are going to her grave." after I said That, they all looked at us shocked. " are are you sure your ready to go now? It's been years since the-" I put my hands on j hope oppa mouth. " it's OK hyung, Bella will be with me. Everything will be fine"
Oppa said and I smiled proudly. Finally he is getting over her. "I'm so happy for you, bro" "ya I'm happy for you hyung". and with that we went to the car and drove to her grave.