Part 18

Selugi's pov

I looked at the door and saw Jackson captured us with a photo on his phone. " you know the principle won't like this. So you two are in big trouble." he said and smirked. I pushed jimin away and tried to run after him but I wasn't that fast. Jimin ran behind me and we stopped infront if the principles office. We looked at each other and entered. We found the principle and Jackson inside. He smirked at us and the principle looked mad at us. Today is a very good day to our luck.

" Mr. Park why did you and Ms. Seulgi make out in the classroom? Is there is smth I need to know about that?" he said in a stern tone. "actually, we are a couples and we are soon to get married. And j wasn't feeling well, so she helped me and we didn't think about that. We are so sorry." jimin said and you nodded. "well, (sighs) your not in high-school any more, I can't stop you from dating. But just do me a favor and don't do that here again. Atleast lock the door or do it somewhere privately."

We nodded our head and went out of the office. "well young man, today is Ur first day and your first punishment day. You can't Pic or rec someone making out. So be after college for detention and never do that again or you will be kicked out." the principle said to Jackson. Jackson stomped his foot out if he office and went to his class. Thank God nothing happened.

(after college)
" babe wanna go on a date tonight?" jimin asked." ya sure, why not. I will get ready at 6."i smiled at him." 6 it is" he said and laughed. I laughed and we went to our car. Jimin drove me home and I said hi to my mother then went upstairs to get ready for the date. I showered, changed into a purple dress, it has flowers on it. I wore heels and some bracelets. I did my hair and looked at the clock and saw it was 5:55. Jimin will be here any moment. A couple of seconds later I heard a horn. I knew it's him. I said bye to my mother and went to Jimin's car.

"hey babe" he said and peeked my cheek. " hey Jim, you look handsome" I told him, he wore a white shirt inside a black pants. " you don't look bad your self hun." he started to drive. We've been talking about staff, suddenly there was a car horn, and next thing I knew the car was flipping and I saw darkness.

Jimin's pov
I was talking to seulgi and suddenly there was a car horn and the car flipped and I was fliping. Once it stopped, I saw a blurry person coming out of the car, I couldn't see who it was cuz darkness came to my eyes. I heard voices far from me. I couldn't consintrate at them. I tried to open my eyes but I could not.
"sir, can you hear me? If you can, open your eyes." a voice said, I tried to open my eyes but it couldn't open. I could hear the voice but I can't feel anything. I was numb from everything. I tried to open my mouth but it felt numb. I let the darkness take over me.

Taehyung's pov
I was with my hyungs, we were playing and suddenly my phone rang. " who is it?" rm said. I shrugged my shoulders. I answered the phone. " hello, who is this?" I asked. " hello, are you related to park jimin and seulgi?". I was shocked to hear thier names. "y y yes, is there is something wrong with them?" I asked in a worried tone. " thier car was in a car accident, if you can come to seoul hospital we could tell you more info" "alright I am coming. Thank you."

My hyungs looked at me worriedly. " what happened?" suga asked me. " they they were in a car accident, the are in the hospital and and -" I couldn't continue and sobbed hard. "omg, let's go then. Let's see if they are alright." all of them said. We all went to the car and I was still crying. "hyung  they will be fine, please stop crying" jungkook tried to calm me down. We arrived at the hospital and walk inside. I went to the reseptionist. "excuse me, can I know if park jimin and seulgi are fine?" I asked her. " what are your relation to them." she asked me " I'm his brother." I told her. " well, park jimin is in a coma. He has broken hand and concussion. And for miss seulgi, I'm sorry sir but she couldn't make it."

I cried harder and jin hyung leg me cry in his shoulder." How could she die at young age? What will happen to jimin? Thier wedding was supposed to be after a week?" I shouted." may I know what room is he in?" rm asked," room 165, second floor" we all went to the elevator and pressed the 2nd button. The elevator opened when we reached and we looked for room 165. I saw the room and ran to it. "TAE WAIT" j hope said. I didn't listen and opened the door of the room. I was met by my brother lying on the bed looking dead. I walked to him and sat beside him. "jimin, please wake up. Don't leave me alone. Please wake up. I can't lose you. Your my only brother. I am sorry I couldn't be with you while you are on the date. Please don't leave me alone.

I need you, please" I begged and cried hardly. My hyungs came to the room and hugged me. I cried into thier shoulders. " he can't die hyung, I can't lose him too, please do smth." I cried in Jin's shoulder for 10 Mins. I started to calm down a bit. " can I stay the night here?" I asked them and they nodded. I didn't notice jungkook was crying and tears running on his face. I went and hugged him and he cried in my shoulder. I could feel my shirt being soaked. " oh kookie not you too." suga came took him from me. I went and sat beside him.

(after 3 months)

Jimin's pov
I couldn't take the fact that she died infront of me. I couldn't do anything I love anymore. I couldn't do what I want to do. But, after the funeral, she cane into my dreams and told me to live for her. I did what she asked. But I couldn't move on. My brothers have put me in a therapy group. And I had to go to it to heal. But I couldn't, it may take time. But every thing I do and every thing I will do in the future will be for her. My one and only one, my girlfriend, my love and my life. Ms, seulgi, the girl I met in high school.