Part 2

Jin's POV:

I was walking from the hospital to my dorm  until I heard a crying sound. It came from down the isle. When I got closer, I saw a small figure hiding behind the bin. When I got close to it, the figure tried to get away, but didn't make it and fell.

"Hello there. "

I said maybe trying to help that person, but when I looked closer, I found it a little girl with a suit case. I bet that she was running from someone or a place.

" Hey, what's your name sweat heart?"

" Wh-o a-re yo-u"

" My name is Kim seok jin, but people call me jin. I work in the hospital down the street. I have 6 brothers and we all live together in a dorm. Do you want to come with me and meet them, or maybe at least clean your cuts and put ice on your bruises? I won't hurt you. I promise. "

She stood up from behind the bin and came to me. I took her to my dorm.

" hey guys, come here all for a second, mama jin wants you all for a surprise."

" mama jin?"

" ya they call me that in here cuz I act thier mother. While namjoon A. K.A rm acts like the father."

They all came down and were shocked. "hyung, who is this?" jungkook said. " this is..... Ummm.. What's your name?" "my name is Bella" she said quietly, guess she is nervous. " ya, I found Bella on the streets running from somewhere or someone idk, anyway she has a lot of cuts and bruises, so I thought that I might bring her here and we treat her, as U know guys your doctors so u could tell her condition."  " OK then I will tell u our names. My name is namjoon and I am a surgeon. My friends call me joon and my brothers call me daddy namjoon. And this is suga. We call him yongi and he is a dentist. Next this is j hope, we call him hoseok and he is a dentist as well. These are the twins jimjn and taehyung. We call taehyung tae and both are doctors. Lastly, our youngest brother jungkook. He is a therapist and we call him kookie. "

Bella's POV:

While the one I guess name is namjoon introduced them to me. I kept staring at him and I think thar I saw him somewhere but I can't remember where. After he introduced jungkook, I kept staring at him for like forever. He looks sweet and kind. I wonder what is his age tho?

After namjoon introduced them, they show me the guest room that I will be sleeping in for the night. They showed me everything and told me to take a shower and come down stairs to tell them about me and my story. I went to shower and wore my clothes and went downstairs.

" OK so first we will clean your cuts and bruises while you narrate your story to us. Sound good." suga said and I nodded my head. While they cleaned my cuts, I told them about who I am and my life and about me being bullied and when they finished, they came beside me." OK look bella, ik you had the worst life ever, and I am sorry for that, but there is something I have to tell you. I don't know if u know me from my name or not but
..... I..... Ummm.... How do I say it."

" what is it? Am I going to be kicked off?" I said with worried face and they calmed me down." look I won't say it to you directly so I am going to tell someone and he will tell you cuz your reaction will kill me. So I have to hid after I say it. ". Namjoon told jungkook and he was Jung shook. And bcuz he was a therapist he knew how to work with it. Before I knew it, namjoon wasn't in front of me and I was kinda restrained.

" OK Bella, before I say promise to stay calm and don't get shocked and don't pass out. Don't do any reactions OK." jungkook said and I nodded my head. " namjoon.... Is..... Your...... Ummm... Uncle." he said and I freezes. That is why he seemed familiar. Before I knew it I saw everything black in front of me.

Sorry for the late update. I had things going on and I wasn't free. So here is part 2 and hopefully I can update soon. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜