𓏲ꪆ 7

"Finally, took both of you so long. ugh" Jeongin sassed at the Jisung and Seungmin who was stuck at the line to buy food. "I told you we should have been there first!" Seungmin hit Jisung on his shoulder.

Jisung whined at the pain and replied "What was that for?" "Omg, stop arguing. you act like kids!" Felix mumbled and rolled his eyes jokingly at the both who was fighting over past things.

"Lix is right. Y'all are kids" Jeongin said sticking out his tongue and giggled following with Felix. "We're not kids!" Jisung yelled out but not loud enough for everyone around us to hear only a few people who was near them.

"Geez, you're so loud" Seungmin said rolling his eyes and so did Jisung. They sat down and started eating their food. Not long after, Hyunjin and his group of friends walked towards their table.

They stopped in front of the table and Hyunjin said "Ahem, this is our table." "I'm sorry but this table definitely doesn't have your name written on it. So if you may excuse us, we would like to eat peacefully" Seungmin sassed at Hyunjin's face and looked at him in disgust. "Mhm, Seungmin is right besides there are more tables that are available" Jeongin interrupted Seungmin and Hyunjin's conversation.

"Tch, kids" was what Changbin had said and Seungmin shot him a glare then complained "Excuse you. We're not 'kids' despite you all being jerks and acts like one. Now you're calling us kids? Tch, you're a basic bitch." At this point, Seungmin was ready to fight them if they mess with anyone of them.

Felix who stayed quiet for a while spoke up, "Stop fighting. Fighting makes everything worst," he stood up and continued "If you want the table so badly, go ahead." Felix picked up his tray and dumped everything inside the dust bin. He eventually walked away.

"Stupid jerks. Come on let's go before they call us 'kids' again" Seungmin said as the rest stood up and rolled their eyes and did the same thing as Felix did.

༉‧₊˚✧

After Felix and his friends had left, Hyunjin and the rest felt miserable with their actions. Mainly, Hyunjin felt the worst. Felix and his friends didn't have time to finish eating and threw it inside the bin.

Hyunjin sighed and placed his head on the table and mumbled to himself, "I should go apologise." Chan seemed to notice Hyunjin's weird behaviour and asked him, "Hyun, what's up?" Hyunjin groaned quietly and replied, "I feel bad. I shouldn't have said that. Ugh, we could've sit and eat together."

Changbin heard what Hyunjin said and he stood up, "I'll go to the bathroom. Don't look for me, I'll come back afterwards." Chan nodded his head and turned his attention towards Hyunjin.

Chan placed his hand on Hyunjin's back rubbing it softly, "We all make mistakes. Don't be too harsh on yourself, okay?" The younger had nodded his head, "I hope he'll forgive me." "He surely will, Hyun. It must've been a misunderstanding. He'll understand" Minho interrupted their conversation and Hyunjin smiled.

༉‧₊˚✧

Changbin POV

Once I left cafeteria, I went to find Felix and his friends to apologise since I felt bad and was being a jerk.

A few minutes later

After running around, I finally found them in the corridor next to a classroom. I walked up to them and stood there until they notice and they did.

Seungmin was the one to notice me and he looked at me in disgust, "What the fuck, do you want?" Someone next to him hit his shoulder, "Language, Seungmin." "Whatever, Ji" Seungmin replied and roll his eyes.

"Ey, you haven't answer my question. What do you want?" Seungmin asked again. I rubbed behind of my head and mumbled, "Uh, I apologise on what I called you guys and I apologise for being a jerk too." Seungmin's glare softened at the sight and I felt relief.

"It's okay! We forgiven you" Jeongin said with a bright smile and so did Seungmin. I softened a bit and placed my left hand on Seungmin's shoulder. His cheeks seemed to turned crimson and Felix noticed then giggled.

"Oh, Felix" I called his name out as I recall something to tell him. Before he could answer, someone interrupted our conversation and it sounded like someone I knew, Hyunjin.

༉‧₊˚✧

No one's POV

"Felix!" Hyunjin had called out and took a minute to breathe like he was running from the cafeteria to where the boys were.

"Look, I'm sorry to you and your friends. We should've sit somewhere else or had join you." Felix looks up at hyunjin and smiles at him, "Don't be sorry I've forgiven you already and Changbin had explain everything!" Felix giggled and Hyunjin couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

Everyone between them was shocked expect of Changbin since he was used to Hyunjin's love towards Felix, "Did I heard things correctly? HYUNJIN JUST GIGG-" Jisung exclaimed but was cut by Hyunjin himself, "Shhh!"

Changbin laughed at how stupid they were acting and Hyunjin glaring at Changbin, "What are you laughing for?!" Changbin laughed again, "You should've seen your face!" "Ugh, whatever" Hyunjin mumbled and rolled his eyes which caused Felix to giggle.

༉‧₊˚✧

A few hours later

It was finally the end of the school day, Friday. Felix and his friends have been waiting for Friday to come and it's here! Felix set up a cute bffies date with his friends. He also invited Hyunjin and his friends too. Felix thought the rest could get to know each other more better.

They were going to meet with each other at the Bubble Tea shop right across Jisung and Seungmin's apartment. Felix also planned on going to the Amusement Park with all of them and of course he payed for the tickets.

At first, Chan wanted to pay for the tickets since he's older than all of them but Felix denied and payed it himself. You can say he's such a sweetheart.

School just ended a few hours ago and everyone went back home to get ready for their hangout. Since Jisung and Seungmin's apartment is near, they don't really have to rush there but they just wanted to be first.

༉‧₊˚✧

Jeongin's POV

Felix and I just got back home from school together since we are roommates in our apartment. When I got inside the house, I dropped my bag and took off my shoes before going to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Felix asked with curiosity and i said, "Just going to get water because I'm thirsty." Felix nodded his head, "Wanna pick out each other's clothes for later?" I got so excited I almost threw the bottle that I was holding and apologised, "Oops, sorry but YES I DO!"

Felix giggled and ran upstairs to his bedroom. After I finished my water, I hurried upstairs to his bedroom, "I'm here- ITS SO MESSY IN HERE!" Felix was startled by my voice since I screamed, "GEEZ YOU SCARED ME!"

We both ended up laughing at each other.

༉‧₊˚✧

hi ! i hope enjoy reading this chapter and sorry i haven't been updating this book it was because i had my exams but it's done now so yippie ! so if you're confused with Felix being roommates with Jeongin, the few chapters you read was Felix in his house alone that was his parents house. sksksk that's confusing, ik- but see you soon !