𓏲ꪆ 10

A/n : so one of my friends helped me wrote a part for jensoo and she really helped a lot ! this is a long one and if i messed something up, sorryyy but also please do enjoy reading ! stay safe and stay hydrated always sunshines !

‧₊˚

As Jennie and Jisoo walked by Hyunjin caressing Felix's face, she knew immediately what he was doing. He was about to kiss Felix. But Jisoo was too busy playing with her phone, not noticing the Hyunjin and Felix moment.

"Uhm, do you want to get bobas at The Bubble Tea Shop? Y'know, just the two of us. I-if you don't mind..." Jennie said in a nervous tone. "Yeah, why not! Let's go right now!" Jisoo said to Jennie while dragging her to the shop.

Jennie, going for her usual strong caramel, milk tea with pearls. While Jisoo, went for a simple milk tea with pearls aswell. It's like them. Opposites. Jisoo and Jennie sat at a table for two. Then, they went on a little shopping mall adventure.

1:07A.M, raining heavily, they both are sitting on a bus stop, waiting for Jennie's driver. Suddenly, Jisoo's sudden question hit Jennie. "Have you kissed anyone yet?" Jennie was nervous. What would Jisoo think? What about that perfect Hyunjin Jennie couple?

Jennie, being Jisoo's best friend now, spoke the truth. "To be honest, I-I haven't..." Jisoo smiled at her holding her chin, making her face lift up. "It's okay, Jennie. I haven't either." Jennie was shocked but kind of, happy.

Jennie suddenly cups her face gently, pulling Jisoo closer to her. Jennie closed her eyes and her lips almost touched Jisoo's lips. Suddenly, Jennie stops as she hears a familiar car coming. "Damn it, why did it have to be at this moment.." said Jisoo in her mind.

Jennie's eyes met Jisoo's, and Jennie smiled at her. Jisoo smiled back. As they both sat down inside the car, Jennie held Jisoo's hand and looked at Jisoo. "Maybe next time, okay?" Jennie said quiet enough for her driver to not her but loud enough for Jisoo to hear her.

Flashback to hyunlix kissing

"Would you be mad if I kissed you?" Felix stared at the older in shock. "W-what do you mean?"

"Can I kiss you, Felix?" Hyunjin stared into Felix eyes to see any discomfort and leaned in to kiss the younger. Before their lips touched each others, the boys heard Jennie and Jisoo walking down the sidewalk nearby Felix' house.

"Hyunie, Jennie and Jisoo," Felix whispered softly and pointed at the two girls almost walking near Felix' house.

End of flashback

Hyunjin pulled away and caressed Felix' cheeks, looking directly into the younger's eyes. "Maybe next time, hmm?" Hyunjin whispered loud enough for Felix to hear him and with a nod from Felix, Hyunjin finally pulled away from Felix' face.

Felix blushed at the sight and kissed Hyunjin on his left cheek. Hyunjin's eyes widened at the sudden kiss on his cheek. He saw that the younger's ears were slightly red due to the small kiss. "S-sorry," Felix exclaimed as he looked away from the older.

Hyunjin of course smiled softly at the latter's action and thought that he was being all cute. "Do you wanna go inside?" Hyunjin asked the younger as he looked towards Hyunjin with a nod and smiled happily.

The both boys stood up and Hyunjin opened the door revealing 6 boys occupied with each other's conversations or their phones. Chan was the first one to notice the front door opening, "Oh hey you guys." Hyunjin rolled his eyes while Felix smiled at the latter and made their way towards the couch.

Felix had sat down next to Seungmin and talked about a few things then giggling. Hyunjin swore he felt his heart skip a beat at how cute Felix' giggles were.