𓏲ꪆ 2

Felix was hanging out with his two best friends, Jisung and Seungmin. He felt the air went cold and it sent shivers down his spines so, he turned around to see Hyunjin and his group of friends walking towards them.

Hyunjin and his friends walks down the aisle while he's linking arms with his girlfriend, Jennie. Boys and girls watched them with stunning eyes. They did seem like the "perfect" couple, but Hyunjin has only eyes for that one person, Felix.

He walks down that aisle staring him and only him, not even noticing Jennie. Jennie nudged him, and said "There's no time for real love, continue acting, not staring." Finally, Hyunjin started looking at the front and he sees a lovely couple, Jihyo and Daniel. "Oh, how i wish i was with him." came into Hyunjin's mind.

Jennie glaring at him, tiptoing to go in front of his face, saying quietly, "People can read your face, idiot." "Oh, so sorry, princess." Jennie glared at him with the look of angriness in her face. They keep walking and finally there's no one. Their friends go seperate ways. They unlink arms and stop fake smiling. "How long do we have to keep up this acting?" said Hyunjin.

"As long as we are in this school, Hyunjin! You know people won't accept us the way we are!" Jennie screamed. "Jennie! People may hear us!" said Hyunjin angrily to Jennie. Suddenly some group of people were about to come so they quickly acted lovey-dovey and romantic while holding hands. "Omg you guys are so cute!" "Couple goals!" said them. Little did they now in Jennie and Hyunjin's mind...

༉‧₊˚✧

Felix POV

I saw Hyunjin and Jennie walking through the hallways, I kinda felt a bit jealous but I just shrugged it off. I continued talking with Jisung and Seungmin until I felt someone was staring at me, and I was right. Hwang Hyunjin is looking at me. I started panicking but I tend to not show it so I continued on my conversation with Jisung and Seungmin.

Suddenly my "girlfriend", Jisoo comes up to my and links her arm with mine. "Hey, honey." you said. Everyone went "awwww." but seriously, i hated that i had to say that. Jisoo looks at me smiling so bubbly, but i knew she had mixed emotions, anger and sadness. like me.

We walked with Jisung and Seungmin to go to the cafeteria. "Awww!" "Their such a cute couple!" "Like Jennie and Hyunjin." I and Jisoo glanced at each other. We both knew what our emotions were. Jealousy.

༉‧₊˚✧

Hyunjin POV

I held hands with Jennie. I start saying these cheesy and romantic lines with her. Not because i loved her, but because there were people around. "OMG Couple goals!" "Hottest couple in this school!" "The most popular couple here!!" "Their so cute! Like Jisoo unnie and Felix oppa!" "What?!" I let out of my mouth without thinking.

"Why, oppa?" said the juniors and i started panincking. Jennie kicked my leg lightly and said to the juniors, "He didn't know there was a couple that's popular like us. Right, baby?". I cringed a little but i just have to say "Yeah.. hehe..." finally, the juniors walked away after getting our numbers. "If i hadn't been here, you would be busted!" said Jennie angrily to me. "Yeah, yeah, fine!" I said.

bell rings

Oh no, i have to act again. I linked my arms with Jennie and we head to class. Suddenly, Felix and Jisoo came in. I didn't even notice Jisoo. My eyes were stuck to him and my heart was pounding. I glance over at Jennie and her face lit up as soon as she saw Jisoo. She couldn't hide it. I couldn't hide it too.

Unfortunately, i had to sit next to Jennie instead of Felix, because the teachers knew i would disturb him. I kept glancing towards Felix during the class.

Actually, I don't think i learned anything today. All i learned was that, Felix is the most, cutest, handsome, and gorgeous person i ever saw.

Jennie POV

I went to class while linking my arms with Hyunjin. My face was dead. I had no mood at all. But as soon as Jisoo got into the class, my face lit up and i couldn't stop smiling.

I had to sit next to Hyunjin all because of him not being able to keep his hands to himself. He kept looking over at Felix. I glared at Hyunjin with the look of "People can read you.". He got the signal.

He was making it too obvious. And before i know it, i realized we weren't being romantic. People might think we had a fight! I grabbed his arm tightly and put my face onto his shoulder.

"Honey, are you sleepy?" i said to him. He replied "No, baby.". I quickly glanced at Felix and i noticed he had his jealousy face on. I'm sorry, Felix.

༉‧₊˚✧

Felix POV

Class started so I sat next to Jisoo. Hyunjin's table was a few meters away from mine. While i was in my thoughts, Jisoo suddenly asks "You thinking about Hyunjin again?" she said in a whispering tone. "Maybe but let's focus on class from now on, shall we?" I whispered back and joked around a bit making Jisoo chuckle. "Alright alright." Jisoo said still chuckling.

While I was focusing on what the teacher was saying, I felt someone staring at me and I saw it was Hyunjin who was staring at me and he kinda looks handsome today- No he looks handsome always.

I turned back to focus on class when suddenly I heard Jennie saying "Honey, are you sleepy?" to Hyunjin. He replied "No, baby." I was feeling quite jealous at the moment but I just shrugged it off.

bell rings

Finally class is over, phew. I got up from my seat and held my hand out for Jisoo to intertwine her hands with mine, it's not that I love her but I had to fake it.

Jisoo intertwined her hands with mine and we walked out of the classroom hearing students saying "They're so cute together!!" "Oh my god, look at their hands!!" Once we walked out of the classroom, me and Jisoo bit our goodbyes because we both don't have the same class next.

Once I made my way to my next class, I sat in between Seungmin and Jisung and Jeongin was sitting next to Seungmin. Before class started, we basically talked about random stuffs when Hyunjin and his friends walked in. Well, since Hyunjin and his friends are in the same grade as me, we pretty much have a few classes together.

༉‧₊˚✧

here's chapter two y'all. sorry for keeping you waiting but quick notice that this was written by my and my best friend. we shared ideas and created this. i hope you enjoy this chapter see y'all soon.