✦ 21 ✦

a/n: lowercase intended

it was a nice sunny day, a perfect day for dates. which was what felix and hyunjin are doing. felix was prepping up some cookies that morning before his date with his boyfriend. hyunjin had asked him out for a picnic and who was he to decline a picnic with his boyfriend especially.

hyunjin had texted and told him to just prepare a few desserts, leaving the rest to him. he had asked what he was planning but the older didn't want to share with him saying it was a surprise and he couldn't help but felt all bubbly inside.

he heard a ding coming from the oven as he quickly rush over to take out the freshly baked cookies he made for them. "these smells so good mhmh" felix mumble under his breath and smile to himself.

felix bought out a big container for the cookies and place all of them inside, securing the lid on. he quickly ran upstairs to get ready for his picnic date. walking in his room straight to the dresser, searching for suitable clothes for the picnic.

"hmm, these will do!" he exclaim cheerfully at the pick out clothes. he chose a high slim wide jeans, a blue and white sweater since it was getting colder there and pair with white nike airs. felix happily change into the said outfit.

as felix was making sure he had everything with him, the door bell rang which caught his attention and he smiled happily. he rush to the door and flug it open, jumping onto hyunjin's arms and wrapping his legs around his hip once he caught a glimpse of him.

"hi baby" hyunjin greeted him with a kiss on his left ear as he had his head buried in the older's neck, inhaling his body wash. "enjoy the smell much more than me, love?" he chuckled when he heard a whine coming from felix, who now is facing hyunjin's face.

"you just smell nice... okay" he huffed angrily but it turned out to be cute which made hyunjin laugh more, throwing his head backwards. felix was flustered and he flicked the older's open forehead. "hah! who told you to have your forehead shown" he jutted out his tongue when he heard hyunjin whined in pain.

"that's not nice of you" hyunjin pouts but instantly his lips breaking into a smile at the sight of his cute boyfriend. "are you ready to go, love?" he asks  waiting for the younger to reply him.

felix nods his head and tap one of hyunjin's shoulder indicating to let him down, which what the older simply comply. "let me go grab the container, hehe" he replies cutely and ran off to the kitchen, grabbing the container. felix waddle cutely in his steps and stopped in front of hyunjin. "yep im ready now."

hyunjin nods his head and handed out one of his hands towards felix, "shall we head to the spot then, my dear?" he smiles sweetly towards his boyfriend.

"we shall, my prince" felix nods and giggles at their little skit, holding onto hyunjin's hand while they walk to the car park in front of felix' yard.

hyunjin opens the door for the younger and waited until he was comfortable before closing the door. when felix is seated nicely, he hurries to the driver's seat and sat down starting the car engine.

hyunjin did the same thing when they arrived at their secret spot. before locking the car, he grabbed onto the stuffs he brought with him. they walked with together until they reached their spot.

it was quite hidden and it was a really nice spot for a secret picnic. hyunjin had set up the place before bringing felix here. the younger took in the sight in front of him in awe.

"you.. you didn't have to do this, love" felix told hyunjin but the older brushed it off. he wanted the younger to enjoy the picnic like never he had never before.

"let's take a seat down now shall we, love?" he waits until the younger nods his head and he grinned. hyunjin lead felix to the blankets on the grass that was laid out for them to sit and eat.

once they had a seat, hyunjin quickly open the basket and brought out a strawberry cake. one of felix' favourites. of course he had remembered.

hyunjin took out a small spoon from the basket and cut a small piece, holding it in front of felix' mouth. "open wide for the cake now, baby."

felix gladly opened his mouth for then older and savoured the taste of the cake. "mhm! my favourite cake from the bakery! hyunie you didn't have to!" he pouts and instantly went to pull the older into a hug.

the warmth was inseparable between them. like as if they were perfectly made for each other.

"i heard there's new students arriving today. everyone was talking about it apparently. hmm i wonder if they're that popular to be known around the school" said Jeongin. He was ecstatic in meeting these new students. It's been awhile since they've seen transferees around their school. 'i wonder if they'll be nice people..'

"not interested in knowing them. as far as i know, its better if we just stay away. nothing goes well in the end" remark Seungmin, who's attention was on the book he's reading. A notice on the school's board states that they're exams are coming up next month and he's getting a start ahead with studying rather than these new people. Seungmin isn't really interested in meeting new people after what happened.

"Ah come on, Kim Seungmin! You're such a party pooper dude. Tch how are we even friends like i'm sure they're nice" smiles Jisung. He really can't keep waiting for them anymore like why cant they just arrive quickly. 'Ugh waiting is shit. Why does waiting exist. Ah gosh!' it's stupid waiting remark Jisung in his head. "By the way, where's our little lixie? Is he running late again-"

"I'm- i'm here!" Felix yells out, panting from the running. "Hah.. Am i late-? Heh-" he smile at them and sat next to Seungmin. He was late due to his alarm not waking him up, struggled down the stairs, forgot his identification card and his goddamn shoelaces. Oh how much he hates them. He even almost tripped on his was to school. 'Wouldn't want to embarrass myself again..'

Jeongin looks at Felix and tap his shoulder for attention. "Have you heard about the new transferees, lixie?? I wonder if like you know,, hot maybe-" he cuts his sentences off with a laugh.

"Hmm, I might've heard about it! They're my old friends! I swear you guys would like them as much as I do hehe" Felix replies and holds Jeongin's left hand, smiling at him sweetly. "Your birthday is tomorrow, Innie! Stop growing!" he pouts and wrap his arms around Jeongin's neck in a headlock, but lightly of course-

"Well you can't do anything with me growing. It's not like im still a child. Lixie you're the child here! or maybe Jisung is! Hmph!" Jeongin says, throwing a slight tantrum cause his friends keep calling him a baby when he's not! He has muscles in 'em arms-

"I remember seeing Jeongin's tongue! LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN IT?? ITS LONG???" Felix yells. He still can't believe Jeongin is growing so well that he cant even hold him anymore. What happened to the cute baby bread *wipes tears* He's growing too fast. Too fast i tell you.

"Yah! Why would you talk about my tongue! It's not even related to our conversation topic" he mumbles out the last part with a pout. he's upset that people are still calling him a baby when he's clearly is not anymore (MAHBE) he wants to be also know as hot, sexy and cool Jeongin.

"In any moment, it's time for the new transferees to arrive soon" says Felix while looking at his phone's lockscreen. He knows how much time it takes for the transferees to be here. A little birdie told him shhh. And suddenly, "Look! The new students are here!!!" a student yelled excitedly and pointed at the door.

< the end >