𓏲ꪆ 6

This is a short chapter but i hope you enjoy it uwu i'll try to update more of this book and the other one because my exams are starting in a few weeks and i'll try to be more productive.

༉‧₊˚✧

Jennie's POV

Me and Jisoo became best friends, but to be honest I wanted us to be more than that. She has a beautiful heart and a beautiful face. That's what I love about her.

I walked with Hyunjin, as usual, to class. We sat at our seats. Suddenly, the teacher intoduced some new students. Minnie and Joy.

༉‧₊˚✧

"Hi, I'm Minnie." "And I'm Joy.", they both said. Minnie and Joy took a seat and they started talking. Minnie kept looking at Hyunjin and Joy kept looking at Felix. Jisoo and Jennie couldn't help but notice.

As they walk out of class, Minnie suddenly approaches Hyunjin. "Can I have your number?" she said, but with no emotion at all. "Nice tactic, but yeah. I'm his and he is mine." said Jennie coldly to Minnie.

Minnie goes closer to Jennie and says "I'm sorry, but what?". "Apology accepted." Jennie said while walking away with Hyunjin. "That's not what I meant! Ugh!" Minnie said angrily while stomping her feet.

Joy goes up to her and lays her head on her shoulder. "It's okay, honey." Joy said to Minnie, trying to comfort her. "Thank you, sunshine." Minnie said smiling.

Joy and Minnie were close since they were 6. Minnie always knew how to cheer Joy up and vice versa. Joy was really sad when Minnie had to move so she forced her dad to move.

Minnie had a tragic past. Minnie had to deal with her mom's death, her father's abuse, her older brother's suicide, low income. She was broken.

Joy had everything Minnie wanted. A loving father, an alive caring mother, a sibling who was alive, a rich lifestyle. Joy wanted to make Minnie happy.

Joy was the only one who knew that Minnie wasn't actually mean. Joy likes making people happy, and she saw that Minnie wasn't. She tries her best to make Minnie happy.

‧₊˚

Jisoo's POV

The teacher had recently introduced two new students, Minnie and Joy. As they were taking their seats, I could clearly see both of them staring at Hyunjin and Felix.

Soon enough class ended and before I and Felix stood up from our seats we saw Jennie and the new girl, Minnie, fighting over Hyunjin. I looked over to my side and saw Felix pouted.

"Why are you pouting?" I whispered to Felix and he replied "Nothing, just the two new students we're acting a bit weird" and he shrugged off the topic and we walked out of the classroom.

Once we got out of the classroom, I and Felix bit our goodbyes since we weren't having the same classes. Felix waved goodbye to me and so did I and we went our separate ways.

༉‧₊˚✧

Felix' POV

After I and Jisoo went our separate ways, I ended up meeting Seungmin in the hallway. seem like he's waiting for someone but who could it be? While I was lost in my train of thoughts, Seungmin waved his hand in front of my face. "I've been waiting for you. Where have you been?" Seungmin asked concern

"Nothing, I just spaced out I guess" I replied with a smile plastered on my face. Seungmin and I walked our way towards our next class. On the way there, we meet up with Jisung and Jeongin. We looked at each other for a few seconds and laughed our ass off.

Once we made our way to the next class, we met with a few of the students giving us chocolates and we declined but they gladly gave it to us.

༉‧₊˚✧

Author's POV

Felix, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin made their way to class after grabbing their books from their locker. Once they were seated, they chatted for a few minutes and when the whole classroom went silence that's when Hyunjin and his group of friends arrived.

Felix turned towards them and had made eye contact with Hyunjin. The older smirked when Felix gulped and looked away from the older flustered.

Jeongin seems to be catching Felix and Hyunjin looking at each other. He smiled at the both of them and giggled softly when Felix got flustered by Hyunjin.

Felix looked over at Jeongin and his cheeks turned crimson. Hyunjin caught Felix' cheeks turned crimson and he giggled softly then he took his seat right behind Felix same as his friends.

A few minutes later

Class hasn't started yet thus, Hyunjin took a picture of him and Minho hyung and posted on his instagram.

@ hyunholics posted !

❤️24k likes 💌 20k comments@ hyunholics : Class was boring and Minho hyung was on his phone therefore, I took a picture, lol

@ hyunholics : Class was boring and Minho hyung was on his phone therefore, I took a picture, lol.
mention : @ minhoes

load more comments in

‧₊˚

"Lix! Look at this!" Jeongin whispered yell at Felix who was sitting right next to him. "what?" Felix whispered back and look at what Jeongin had showed him, of course a post of Hyunjin and Minho.

He looks so good Felix had thought but little that he knew, Jeongin saw how Felix cheeks turned light pink and he tent to tease Felix. "Isn't he hot?" Jeongin teased and giggles. Felix could feel his cheeks turned crimson and slightly hit him on the shoulder "S-shut up."

Jeongin continued to giggle and stare at Felix' flushed red cheeks. I ship it Jeongin thought and continue to giggle.

bell rings

Everyone in the class stood up and started to pack their things for lunch. "Well what a waste of time. The teacher didn't even care to show up" Seungmin broke the silence between him and his friends. "Agreed." Jeongin replied back and they all left the classroom.

At the cafeteria

"Ugh, they never sell anything good here!" Jeongin whined and lays his head on the table following with a chuckling Felix. "Don't worry. My mom made our favourite!" Felix said giggling at Jeongin. Jeongin's eyes lit up and did his little happy dance "You're mom is the best cooker!" "I know, I know" Felix had replied with a smile.

Now you must be wondering where is Seungmin and Jisung. They got stuck in the middle of queuing up to buy food. Maybe today is not their luck. Who knows what'll happen next.