𓏲ꪆ 16

"Finally they stopped" Felix said to Jeongin who was annoyed by the two who was arguing about small things on the bus. "I know right" the younger groaned and rolled his eyes. "You wanna grab a coffee at the cafeteria?" Felix asked the younger who was standing beside him.

"Sure if i'm away from them. The germs" the younger once again rolled his eyes while Felix laughed at his joke. "Come on, let's go" Felix said giggling at the younger pulling him towards the cafeteria leaving the two behind. "What do you want?" Felix asked the younger while grabbing his wallet from his bag. "Hmm, ice tea" the younger replied making the older nod his head and order their drinks.

It didn't take awhile for their drinks to be ready. It took just a few minute. "Here's your ice tea and ice americano" the lady who made their drinks said to Felix. He bowed once he got his and Jeongin's drink. "Here" Felix said giving Jeongin his drink who gladly took it.

The older sat next to the younger drinking his coffee. They talked for a bit and then they walked to their classroom. The first subject they had was Chemistry. Jeongin doesn't really enjoy this subject siceit's his least favourite class in this whole entire year. Dramatic much, I know right but i can't disagree. Chemistry is boring.

"Why do we have to be here, lix?" the younger asked the older who looked up from his book, "I don't want us to get in trouble, idiot" he said and ruffled the youngers hair, earning a soft groan from the younger and slump on his chair. The older who watched the youngers behavior let out a silent laugh, turning his attention to his book.

Soon then, the teacher had arrived and settled down on his desk. "Take out your Chemistry textbook and turn to page 123" the teacher, Mr. Wang said and the students listened to him. Felix heard a small groaned left the younger's mouth causing him to let out a soft chuckle. "Mr. Lee, what are you laughing at?" the teacher called out making Felix flinch a bit. "N-nothing sir" Felix said bowing a bit and focused in class.

a/n: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE❣️ i hope 2021 will be a better year for all of us to go out and live our lives but also do know that the pandemic is not done yet so,, make sure to stay safe sunshines! 🥺💗 i love you all so much and thank you for sticking around until here❣️ here's a short chapter before i move onto a longer chapter🤍 i love you all lots❣️

xoxo,, emie