𓏲ꪆ 17

"Hwang Hyunjin, please report to the principals office. Immediately, Hwang" an unknown yet familiar voice said through the speakers of the school hallway. Everyone particularly heard it since it was very loud and you could hear it around the school except outside. Since everyone was curious on what the schools bad boy did, everyone had peaked out through the small window located to the door.

"I wonder what he did this time" "He prolly beat up someone again" "Or probably smoked behind the school" people in the same classroom as Felix kept whispering. He knows Hyunjin is bad but he was nice towards him and his friends so what did he do until everyone started whispering again about Hyunjin.

Felix was confused and he didn't care about what others said because yes he knows, Hyunjin smokes and beat up people who messes with him but can you blame him? Maybe. "What do you think he did this time to get into trouble?" asked the younger who sat next, nudged his elbow to the older. "I don't know, Innie.." the older trailed off his head wondering somewhere else than reality.

"Hwang, do you know why you're here?" said the principal named whoever Hyunjin can't seem to exactly remember and didn't care. "No, I don't" he replied a slight coldness to the tone of him voice. The principal, Jinyoung, let out a heavy sigh and looked at the younger in front of him with a tint of sadness in his eyes. "Hyunjin, if you don't get your grades back up, I'm sorry but I'm not letting you off your tracks" he said and the younger had his eyes wide open, shocked from what he just had heard.

"But father! You can't do that!" the younger said who looked at his father with a frown plastered on his face. "Hyunjin, it's either get your grades up or you'll be working with your mom at the company. Take it or leave it, son" said the principal or i should say, Hyunjin's father . The younger let out a groan and slumped on the chair looking at his father with a questioning face.

"You called me in just for that?? People might have thought I did something bad when I clearly didn't" said Hyunjin who rolled his eyes intensively and ruffled his hair. "You skipped class, son" his father stated out. Clearly annoyed by his sons choice of skipping class with his friends but they weren't a much burden to him. At least they kept their promise with him for not making their grades drop.

"Well can I go now?" the younger said waiting for his father to give him a nod and walked out of the office, hands in his pocket. Suddenly, he heard running footsteps towards his way and a familiar voice called out his name. A very familiar voice.

"Hyunjin!" a female voice called out. He turned around and saw Jennie running towards him and slightly whispered, "What did you do this time?" He rolled his eyes at the question and said, "Father thought it was a great idea to call me and tell me about my grades dropping, ugh."

"So, father called you in for that?!" the older asked in a shocked. The younger hummed at the question. "Everyone is talking about what you did.." Jennie trailed off not wanting to make the younger mad. "I know, Chan texted me telling about it. Everyone is going nuts probably thinking I did something 'illegal' again" the younger groaned slightly pulling his hair in frustration. Jennie pulled his hand away.

"You're going to loose your hair if you keep doing that, you shit" the older said rolling her eyes, walking away. "Wait, you're going? Don't leave me alo-"

"Everyone is dismiss. Teachers please meet up at the staff office immediately." Hyunjin was cut off by this sentence and saw Jennie looking at him, startled too.

When the students heard that their principal dismissed them early, they thought of what was the issue of it.

Each classroom door opened and revealed all of the students coming out to the hallway seeing at Hyunjin and Jennie standing in front of the principals office. Soon enough he heard footsteps running towards him and the older female next to him. "What the fuck was that Hyunjin?" said Minho, one of his friends called out when he was next to him.

"Minho chill, he did nothing wrong" the older female, Jennie said confirming Hyunjin's friend that he did nothing wrong.

"Then, what was that?!" this time it was Changbin who had asked. The younger of them, rolled his eyes and turned his back to them. "Meet me at the cafe we always meet at" he said and continued before walking away, "Oh, bring Felix and his friends if you want."

"Channie, where are we going?" the young aussie asked the older aussie. "Going to meet up with, Hyunjin" said the older aussie and was replied with a satisfied hum from the young one. "Channie?" the young aussie called out. When he heard a hum from the older to aske the younger to continue his sentence, "Can I borrow your phone?" "Yeah sure" said the older aussie who gave his phone to the younger aussie.

Once Felix had Chan's phone, he quickly dialled in Hyunjin's phone number and waiting until he picked up.

"Hyung, I told yo-"

"It's Felix by the way"

"Ah- Lix what do you want to talk about?"

"I know you did nothing wrong"

"Well thanks for thinking that way, love"

"Uhm Hyunie?"

"Yes, Lix?"

Hyunjin could hear the younger sighed before saying and he wondered what the younger was going to ask.

"Uh I want hugs from you.." he whispered softly wondering if the older could hear him properly.

"Of course we can, babyy"

"Okay yay! Uh see you at the cafe!" the younger squealed in excitement and ended the call.

He skipped his way towards Chan and gave him his phone back with a big smile on his face. The older aussie shrugged it off with a low chuckle and ruffled the younger's hair.

a/n : this is probably the most ridiculous chapter ever😀 I DONT KNOW WHAT I AM DOING ANYMOREEEEE💔 also this was not proofread so yeAH- alrighty, i love you all byeee🥰