𓏲ꪆ 9

"That was fun!" Felix exclaimed excitedly about how the carousel ride was fun and Hyunjin felt his heart went in awed because he knows only Felix does that to him. Honestly, he might blushed in front of Felix but thank god he didn't notice.

The two boys met up with the rest and they looked at each other before facing Hyunjin and Felix, "Where'd you went?" Chan asked curiously. "We went to the carousels!" Felix exclaimed happily again and held Hyunjin's hand nonchalantly.

Hyunjin who noticed that Felix held his hand again while the other looks at their hand intertwined with each others. Does he not notice his holding my hand? I MIGHT GO CRAZY Hyunjin thought to himself.

"Hey, Lix" Jisung called Felix name and he hummed as Jisung pointed to their hands. Felix looked down and noticed that he was still holding Hyunjin's hand and he slightly panicked, "I'm so sorry!" "It's okay" Hyunjin replied as he rubbed the back of his neck and mumbled, "I kinda liked that."

"Hmm?" Felix said as he looked at Hyunjin weirdly and the older shook his head awkwardly because he almost got caught by saying that. He was glad he didn't say that out loud or that's what he thought.

Minho looked at Hyunjin suspiciously and began to tease the younger, "Hyunjin, I see you're having funny than usual." Hyunjin shot a glare towards Minho causing the older to chuckled and whispered something to Chan's ear.

Hyunjin of course dramatically rolled his eyes and his gaze landed on Felix, who was still standing next to him. Felix looked up to see Hyunjin staring at him and blinked his eyes more than 3 times. Felix of course turned his head to look away from Hyunjin's gaze.

Seungmin yawned as he felt a bit tired from all the activities their doing. "You tired?" Changbin who seemed to notice Seungmin's yawned, nodded his head and Jeongin caught it. "Hey, how about we have dinner at our place!"

Felix turned his head towards Jeongin who was looking at him weirdly. "No no no! I'm not cooking!" Felix whined at Jeongin. "W-wait you can cook?" Hyunjin asked Felix who seemed to nod his head.

"That's great! See ya tonight at around 8!" Jeongin said as he grabbed Felix hand and ran off somewhere, prolly home.

༉‧₊˚✧

"Finally, the couch!" Felix dropped his stuff on the ground and jumped onto the couch, laying on his face. Jeongin who followed behind him, chuckled as he said, "Get your ass up, we're having the guys here later, lazy." Felix looked at Jeongin with a pout. He got up and made his way to his room.

Felix groaned while walking up the stairs and Jeongin ruffling the older's hair. "Oh come on, your lover is coming too right~" Jeongin teased the hell out of Felix who had a blush tinted on his cheeks. "S-shut up!" Felix ran to his room, hearing the younger laughing.

A few minutes later

Felix got out of the shower and wore his oversized sweater with gray sweatpants to go. He immediately head downstairs to see Jeongin waiting for him to begin cooking their dinner. "So what are we cooking?" Jeongin asked and Felix took his time to think.

"Hmm, let's make a simple dinner but that will fulfill your tummy!" Felix giggled which Jeongin followed. "Great idea!" Jeongin agreed as Felix put on his apron and the younger did the same.

A few minutes later, the two boys are done with their cooking session. They didn't except to cook this many dish for tonight's dinner. They had mushroom and asparagus one pot pasta, beef stroganoff and chicken alfredo stuffed shells.

"Woah, we cooked a lot!" Jeongin exclaimed happily as Felix smiled at him. "These smell so good! I can't wait to eat!" Felix chuckled at how desperate Jeongin was to eat.

༉‧₊˚✧

After the two boys prepared everything, they cleaned up a few things that should be cleaned since their guests haven't reached here.

Felix setup the table perfectly with Jeongin's help of course. Suddenly, they heard the doorbell rang thus, Jeongin made his way towards the door and opened it.

"You guys made it!" Jeongin said clapping his hands seeing everyone dressed their normal outfits. "Come in!" Jeongin exclaimed as he give the boys their way inside, "Oh and shoes off. Felix doesn't like people walking in with shoes cause the floor gets dirty and I do agree," Jeongin reminded the others as they did what they was told.

"Felix~" Jisung called his name out and went to give him a back hug. "Hey Jisung," Felix said as he giggled at his friend's actions. Soon after Seungmin joined their little "Hug Session" they also have.

On the other hand, Hyunjin watched every move how his friends- I mean Felix' friends touching him or being clingy. Jeongin noticed and he whispered, "You aren't jealous are you?" Hyunjin eyes widened as he was flustered by the question and waved his hand in disagreement.

"Sure you do," Jeongin said as he walked towards the boys hugging each other. "So are we going to keep hugging or eat?" Jisung said as the rest laughed at his statement.

By now, everyone had sat down on their seats as Minho widened his eyes, "Woah, both of you cooked these?" Jeongin nodded his head as Felix had a blush creeped up his cheeks. "Omg! Chicken!" Chan exclaimed happily and Minho laughed at his statement. "Don't worry he just likes chickens," Minho once laughed again as the rest followed him.

༉‧₊˚✧

"Thanks for the dinner again," Chan and Minho stated as the two boys blushed at the compliment and nodded their heads. "I'm really glad you enjoyed them," Felix exclaimed with a bright smile plastered on his face. 'Cute.' Hyunjin thought to himself.

Little he didn't know, he was staring at Felix but was cut off by Minho nudging his elbow to get Hyunjin's attention. "What?" Hyunjin whispered. "Stop staring, creepy," Minho whispered back causing Hyunjin to blush a bit.

Hyunjin looked around the house and his attention was caught on Felix who looked at him back. They hold eye contact for a few minutes and Hyunjin saw Felix' cheeks were now rosy pink. Felix quickly turned his attention to Jeongin.

Hyunjin observed every details on Felix' face. His freckles are cute Hyunjin thought to himself for a moment and looked the other way. Felix looked up to see if the latter was still looking at him or not. He looks good in his hoodie Felix thought to himself and a small smile creeped up on his face.

༉‧₊˚✧

Everyone was now chatting in the living leaving Hyunjin and Felix who went outside to have fresh air. "The sky's pretty," Felix exclaimed as he eyes was fixated on the sky. "You're prettier though," Hyunjin didn't realise that he said it out loud. "I- I MEAN-" Hyunjin stuttered as he saw Felix' cheeks rosy pink.

"T-thank you, Hyunie," Felix whispered quietly but it was loud enough for Hyunjin to hear him. Hyunjin once again found himself staring at the younger beside him. His lips are cute I wonder what they taste- WHAT ARE YOU THINK HYUNJIN Hyunjin mentally slapped himself which shocked Felix out.

"A-are you okay?" Felix asked concern about the latter who slapped himself. Hyunjin nodded his head and placed his hand on Felix' left thigh. "Would you be mad if I kissed you?" Felix stared at the older in shock. "W-what do you mean?"

"Can I kiss you, Felix?" Hyunjin stared into Felix eyes to see any discomfort and leaned in to kiss the younger. Before their lips touched each others, the two boys heard Jennie and Jisoo walking down the sidewalk nearby Felix' house.

"Hyunie, Jennie and Jisoo," Felix whispered softly and pointed at the two girls almost walking near Felix' house.

༉‧₊˚✧

so uh a chapter of hyunlix almost kissing ! whoop- anyways, how are y'all enjoy this chapter so far ? is it good ? woejwkwjw- so part 10 will be about what happened next and i left y'all in cliffhanger skkssksk. stay safe and stay hydrated sunshines !