𓏲ꪆ 19

felix had arrived to school in an oversized hoodie with shorts. during the last week, the male's body has been petite, his phone blowing up with messages and phone calls. he protested whether on coming to school was good or not yet here he is in the noisy hallway, full of students chattering with their friends or classmates.

the male felt small in the hallway with the students. felix didn't move an inch. he was somewhat nervous and anxious. he was afraid to meet with his friends, jennie and mostly, hyunjin. while felix was in his train of thoughts, fiddling his small fingers, jisung had caught felix standing in the middle of the hallway. he was stunned at how down felix looked.

where did the bubbly lixie went? he saw jisung and then fell from shocked and then everyone stared at him and then he ran inside the bathroom stall and then he hears the school bullies talking about how felix looked like an attention seeker.

jisung quickly snapped out of his thoughts and ran after felix. "lixie, where are you?" jisung asked as he walked around the bathroom waiting for felix to answer him. by the tone of jisung's voice, he was terrified that he thought of felix didn't want to be friends with him anymore. "l-lixie?" jisung asked again but this time his own voice betraying him.

the question came out as a soft whisper with a slight sadness to it. that's when jisung heard small sniffles coming from one of the bathroom stall. he knocked softly not wanting to scare the younger. "lixie?" no response. "come on, lix. tell me what's wrong?" jisung asked knocking on the door softly again. with all courage, felix stood up from the floor and unlocked the door. tears started flowing out of his eyes. jisung's heart dropped to the ground at the sight of the teary younger.

"come here, lixie" jisung said in softest voice, stretching his arms wide for the younger. felix hesitated a bit but eventually hugged the other, sobbing on his chest. to say jisung was shock was an understatement. he started drawing small circles on the others back for comfort. jisung didn't want to say anything sugar coated or it might lead the other to start crying even more.

hyunjin's pov

i walked through the school hallway with my phone in one hand focusing on it. while inwas walking to my locker, i heard a crowd whispering or prolly gossiping over people but what caught my attention was when the said person mentioned felix's name. 'felix?' i thought and decided to eavesdrop on their so called 'conversation'.

"did you see how he fell when he saw jisung? he's so dramatic, gosh" a student piped in telling the others around her. "i know right and his unusual dress up today. creepy" said the other student. "please, did you see how terrified when he was jisung like what's up with him" said another. i felt my blood boil and thought to myself, 'what are they talking about. felix is never like this'.

"exactly, he looked like he wanted some attention. attention seeker much" said a student with a bratty tone. i had enough and walked towards their way. "enough talking shit about people when you're nothing better" i said coldly.

"s-sorry, we'll l-leave" said one of the students. i rolled my eyes and left with my things, walking to my first class period.

a/n : here's a short filler chapter ! uh if you're confused, this is a week after from the last chapter ! sotd is congratulations by eric ! i think it really suits this mood hehe. alright yall, stay safe and love ya 🤍