𓏲ꪆ 15

a/n : i'm a bit late to update this part and i apologise 😰 i couldn't be active much since i'm doing something right now and i can't spoil too much but song of the day is *insert drumrolls* Hyunjin's new song 'Little Star' ! 🥳 i really like the song and i hope you all do too! stay safe and stay hydrated sunshines! ☺️ author-nim loves you❣️

1:35AM, the boys were still having their little mini netflix night. Jisung chose 'IT part 2' since they watched part 1 already by themselves. During the whole movie, Felix hid his head in Seungmin's shoulder every jump-scare would happen. (a/n: i haven't watched IT-) As for the others, they were pretty relaxed except for Jisung— He has been screaming every time the clown would appear on the screen. For Jeongin and Seungmin, they were pretty fine throughout the whole movie.

Jeongin was annoyed whenever Jisung would scream into his ears so he shoved Jisung's face into a pillow every time he screams. After an hour or so, the movie ended and they all fell asleep on the couch cuddling with each other. They were fine sleeping on the couch, it didn't bother them. Felix was still up because he just couldn't seem to be sleeping. He thought it'll be a great idea to drink some warm milk before trying to sleep. Felix walked to the kitchen and grabbed the milk from the refrigerator, microwaving it with a plastic cup. (a/n: i've never drank warm milk so please don't question me- 💀)

He let it cool down for a bit and drank it afterwards. When he was done, he made sure to throw the cup and walked back into the living room. Felix quickly sat next to Seungmin, cuddling him. Felix has a clingy side and Seungmin didn't mind since he gets them for free 😎 Felix mostly gives his friends free hugs for anything honestly. Whenever he misses you or you tease him or anything, he'd try to cling onto you. 2:05 AM, Felix had fallen asleep in Seungmin's arms. It's not a big deal for Felix to fall fast asleep in his friends arms.

Having Felix cuddling you to sleep or the other way, you are damn lucky. His friends always wanted to give Felix the world because he definitely deserves it. I mean everyone deserves the world. Felix' friends always wanted to protect him whenever he needs it or he doesn't. His friends are just protective over him. They don't want anything bad to happen to their best friend like how they don't want to loose him.

7:45AM, Seungmin was the first wake up and next was Felix. Seungmin had apologised for waking him up too early since he was shuffling around and didn't notice that they were cuddling. "It's okay plus I had to wake up early daily" Felix said giving the younger a smile and stretched out his body making sure to not wake the other two up. Once he did, he and Seungmin went to the kitchen to make breakfast and lunch! Seungmin made bake avocado toast for him and Felix while pb&j's for Jisung and Jeongin.

Felix had made fruit salad for lunch with some homemade style rice. Once they were done, they made sure to set up the table for them to eat once Jisung and Jeongin wakes up. Meanwhile, Felix excused himself to get ready first and Seungmin nodded his head grabbing his phone to check if he got any notifications from anyone. He does. '1 unread message? Wonder who that's from..' Seungmin thought and checked to see who it was. It was Seo Changbin. 'What does he want' Seungmin thought again and replied to message that Changbin had send.

darkbinv

Seungmin, you there?

What do you want?

Oh, you're awake.

I know.

I was wondering if you wanted to hangout later.