𓏲ꪆ 18

WARNING :: this chapter will include of self harm, lost of weight and swearings

as jennie was walking, she felt her phone ringing and it was ms. hwang, aka hyunjin's mom. "hello?" "how is my beautiful daughter in law doing?" "hehe, im doing just fine, mom. how about you?" "i have some great news for you!" jennie felt nervous, because everytime she said great news, it always included hyunjin and her's 'relationship'. "w-what is it?" "you and hyunjin are going to get married! well, bye! i have a meeting soon." the call ended. jennie froze in silence and fell to her knees, grabbing her hair. "am i really going to get married to a person, i don't even love? am i really going to get married at 16?" jennie curled up in a ball burying her head inside.

jennie woke up with a pounding headache. she's all clean with her black sweatpants with a white hoodie crop top. she wakes up and sees hyunjin sitting on her bed while playing his phone, ms. hwang and ms. kim are chatting, with jennie's sudden gasp, ms. hwang and ms. kim quickly go to jennie comforting her. ms. hwang realizes that hyunjin is still playing with her phone, she gets mad at him and smashes his phone to the ground. "mom! are you fucking crazy!" "hyunjin! how dare you play with your phone while your fiance is sick!"

"fiance?!" jennie and hyunjin screamed in sync. "yes, you two are going to get married soon. i know this is suprising." a few minutes later, ms. hwang and ms. kim leaves them in their room. as jennie was trying to find her pearl necklace, hyunjin turns her around and slaps her. "because of you, i had to carry you here all soaked! i got slapped and my phone is broken! if your mom never made a deal with my mom, i would've been free!". he leaves jennie and slams the door shut locking her in.

"this is fucking shit!" jennie yelled and threw the first thing she held on the vanity. "this is not okay" jennie repeated to herself like a mantra and screamed. all she could feel right now was stressed, hurt and furious. the thought of marrying someone she doesn't love is not okay! After a few minutes of calming down, she scoffed and grabbed her phone with her house key. "i need fresh air. this is making me go insane" jennie said ruffling her hair.

as she walked out of her bedroom, she spotted a fuming hyunjin pacing around the living room while ms. hwang and his mother were making lunch. "oh jennie! care to join us for lunch?" ms. hwang said as she spotted jennie. "no, thanks. i'll be out" she said and walked towards the door, opening it. "you better not pass out again" hyunjin said glaring at her and looked back at his phone which was almost broken.

hyunjin's POV

'how the fuck am i going to explain this to felix' i thought and pulled the scalp of my hair out of frustration. yes, i'm worried on how he would react. 'ugh this is stressing me out!' i rubbed my face with my palms at the verge of crying. i sat there for awhile thinking of what i should do. 'i can't bare seeing him heartbroken.. but i have to..'

i leaned my body on the wall and slide down in a crouch, tears falling down. "i need to tell him.. it's now or never.." i sighed and stood up, wiping my tears that stained on my cheeks. i quickly picked up my backpack and fished out my phone from my backpack. i hesitated on dialling felix's number for a moment but i have to. i can't give him hope when he finds out. it's better if i told him than seeing him finding it out himself. i sighed one last time before hearing the the phone ringing.

it continued on ringing

and he picked up.

no one's POV

"hyunie! what's with the sudden call?" a happy felix asked. he was excited that the older was calling him.

hyunjin hesitated on answering and made sure that his voice won't crack before explaining it to felix, "lix, i'm sorry."