𓏲ꪆ 11

a/n : the edit isn't mine i thought it'll be cute if i added an edit i found from youtube and no i didn't steal it. i'll promise to post more chapters and i'm planning on writing two new books but it's a secret. n e ways, i hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for 1K readers! it means a lot to me and sorry for the short update. stay safe and stay hydrated sunshines!

"Thank god we're not late." Felix panted as Seungmin and Jeongin crouch on their knees, catching their breath. Jisung looked at then in shock, "Did you guys ran the whole way here?" Jeongin nodded his head and added, "W-we missed the bus." Jisung shook his head in despair and sighed. "Next time, wake up early if you don't want to miss the bus." Seungmin rolled his eyes at Jisung's statement.

"Anyways, I need to grab something in my locker. I'll see you guys in class." Felix said, waving his hands to his friends and walked to his locker. Once he reached, he dialled his locker lock and unlocked it. He grabbed his sketch book and locked his locker afterwards.

Felix quickly walked towards his first class which was Geography. He shared this class with Seungmin and Minho. Before he could touch the door handle, he was pulled back away from the door into a empty classroom. Felix turned around and gasped as he saw it was, Hyunjin. "What were you thinking?" Felix hit Hyunjin on the chest.

"Ouch, that hurt." Hyunjin held his chest and faked sob. "S-sorry." Felix innocently said and looked away from Hyunjin. The older smiled at how cute Felix was. "Felix." Hyunjin called out. Felix replied with a soft hum while fiddling with his fingers.

Hyunjin stared at the younger and held his chin, making him face the older. Felix blushed at the sight and looked away from his eyes. The older leaned towards the younger and collided their lips with each others. Felix was startled by the sudden kiss but he eventually gave in, kissing the older back at the same pace. The kiss was soft and their lips fit each others perfectly.

A few minutes later, Hyunjin pulled away with a pant and smiled at the flustered younger in front of him. Felix cheeks was the colour crimson and hid his face in the older's chest. Hyunjin chuckled at how clingy the younger was and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"We're late to class now." Felix mumbled against Hyunjin's chest and the older cooed at how cute the younger was. "Don't worry, we can always skip first period." Hyunjin reassured and continued to hug the younger, placing his hands on the younger's waist.

"Hyunie." Felix said looking up at the older. Hyunjin hummed as an answer asking the younger to continue. "Won't Jennie noona be mad if she finds out?" Felix looked into Hyunjin's eyes with slight fear. "If I tell you something, can you keep it a secret?" Felix asked as Hyunjin nodded his head and pulled out an empty chair with Felix on his lap.

"What is it, lixie?" Hyunjin asked as he tilted his head to the side. Felix hesitate a bit, fiddling his fingers and continued, "Jisoo noona likes Jennie noona." Hyunjin's eyes widened at the sudden confession then smiled, "Isn't that good?"

"Mhm, I guess so. I hope they'll end up together." Felix said as he continued to cling onto Hyunjin's body. Hyunjin chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair. A few minutes past, Hyunjin heard Felix small yawn and the bell rang. "Hey, you can sleep later. We have classes to go." Hyunjin smiled and Felix nodded.

Felix hopped off Hyunjin's lap and grabbed Hyunjin's left hand, intertwining and kissing it. Hyunjin chuckled at how Felix giggled after kissing his hand. "Lixie, let's go~" Felix giggled and nodded his head, letting go of Hyunjin's hand. "I'll see you at lunch! Bye!" Felix exclaimed as he head out of the empty classroom.

Hyunjin chuckled and made his way towards his next class.

"Lee Felix, why weren't you in my class this morning?" Felix' Geography teacher, Mr. Park said. "I was running late and I didn't want to interrupt your lesson." Felix lied. Mr. Park nodded his head, "Make sure you don't skip next time. We're learning something you'd like. No scram. Go eat lunch kid." Felix nodded his head eagerly and walked towards the cafeteria.

Once he reached there, Jisung flung his hand over Felix' shoulders. "Where have you been?" Seungmin said probably referring to Mr. Park's statement from before. "I had to go to the bathroom afterwards and I didn't want to interrupt his class." Yes, Felix lied again. Jeongin could tell by the expression of Felix face and asked, "Or you were doing something else?"

Felix looked up to Jeongin with wide eyes. "W-what do you mean?" Felix chuckled weirdly and playing with his tiny fingers. "Felix. Spill it." Seungmin said making his way towards Felix. Felix mumbled something under his breath. "Felix, we can't-" "HYUNJIN KISSED ME OKAY." Felix whispered-yelled and lowered his head down.

Felix heard Seungmin gasped but they hugged him afterwards. "Oh come on, you actually thought we were mad? Are you dumb?" Seungmin said ruffling Felix hair. "Minnie, i'm not dumb~" Felix whined and hugged his friends back. "Yes you are, idiot." Jeongin rolled his eyes and heard Felix dramatically gasped.

"How dare you." Felix shot Jeongin and a glare. Jeongin ran out of the cafeteria to save his life while Felix ran after him. "You can run but you can't hide, Innie." "HELP ME" Jeongin said as he saw Chan and Hyunjin walking by. "What the-" Chan said confused and saw that Jeongin was hiding behind them while Feix chase him.

"Why are you hiding! That's not fair!" Felix huffed angrily and stomped his foot. Hyunjin chuckled and pat Felix head leaving the younger pouting. "It's not fair that you hid behind Channie hyung." Felix mumbled and Hyunjin caught what he was saying, chuckling.

"Come on, let's go~" Hyunjin said as he had his hand on Felix shoulders, walking him towards the cafeteria. "He's being awfully weird today." Chan confusedly said and Jeongin giggled at his expression. "I'll tell you. Come on, I'm hungry!" Jeongin pulled Chan to the cafeteria.

a/n : i feel like i rambled a bit too much up there-