𓏲ꪆ 3

Felix couldn't care less about Hyujin and his friends despite him actually liking the school's bad boy. As Hyunjin walked passed by Felix, he couldn't stop staring at Felix but he knew he had to stop so no one gets suspicious about him.

As class was still going on, Hyunjin could not stop staring at how beautiful Felix looked and he was drew into Felix's beauty not long after his friend, Chan, interrupted his attention on Felix. "Stop staring at him, idiot." Chan said in whisper tone but of course Hyunjin being a stubborn boy, ignoring Chan's words.

Until he felt his head was being smack by someone and it happens to be, Minho. "Listen to your hyung, stupid." Minho let out a slight chuckle afterwards. ''whatever" was the only thing to be heard from Hyunjin as he said it in a mumble tone.

Again. He was smacked by Minho following by Changbin. "You stare at him like a perve, Hyunjin! Chill!" Changbin stated as the boys laughed at Hyunjin. "You guys are annoying" Hyunjin once again mumbled underneath his breath enough for the olders to hear him and they let out a slight chuckle and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! You're going to ruin my hair!" Hyunjin jokingly smack the olders shoulder and chuckle at the side of how his hair was a mess and that's when he caught Felix staring at his messy hair and a soft small formed on his lips.

༉‧₊˚✧

Hyunjin's POV

Once I saw that Felix's lips formed a soft smile, I couldn't bare feeling the butterflies in my stomach starting to grow over me. When I was examining Felix's beauty and how soft he could be when I heard the teacher scold me for not paying attention in class. I rolled my eyes and focused in class since I had nothing else to do apparently.

bell rings

Finally, class over and next I had gym class which was also with Felix and one of his friends- no, almost like his identical twin, Jisung. From what I know, they both seem to be sharing the same brain cells. I couldn't help to just stare at him feeling inlove. God, what are you doing to me, Lee Felix.

Every time I see Felix stare at me or I caught him staring at me got me feeling some type of way and whenever his cheeks turns into crimson, he looked so cute and adorable.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Chan noticed that I was "zoning out" so he thought it would be good to smack it at the back of my head and I let out a wince and rubbed my head since it hurts.

That's when I caught Felix's stares again but he quickly turned around as soon as Jisung whispered something in his ears and his cheeks turned crimson once again and said "Sungie!!!" I chuckled quietly at his cuteness.

I wonder what Jisung was whispering to Felix about but he pushed again the thoughts and got ready to play basketball in gym class.

༉‧₊˚✧

Felix POV

While I was busy studying Hyunjin's fluffy hair, I saw him turning around to face me so I quickly looked away with my cheeks turning crimson. OH MY GOD! LEE FELIX WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

Suddenly, I heard Jisung whispered to me "Looks like someone got red after looking at him" he had a slight smirk and chuckled. "Sungie!!!" my cheeks turned crimson so I hit him on his left arm and he let out a small whine. "I didn't deserved that" he said looking at me. "I don't care" I mumbled slightly loud enough for him to hear me.

We walked to the gyms bleacher and sat there. Since we both weren't that sporty so we sat there talking to each other about random things.

bell rings

Thank god gym class ended. Jisung and I walked our way to the cafeteria where we meet with Seungmin and Jeongin! "Sungie" I whined at him. "What" he said rolling his eyes jokingly and then chuckled. I stared at him for a few seconds then pulled him by his hands and ran to the cafeteria.

༉‧₊˚✧

Jisung POV

I was Felix staring at Hyunjin so I thought teasing him would be fun so I whispered "Looks like someone got red after looking at him" with a slight smirk and chuckled. "Sungie!!!" he said and hit my left arm and let out a small whine. "I didn't deserve that" I replied looking at him. "I don't care" he mumbled slightly loud enough for me to hear him.

(a/n: lets skip to the the cafeteria now)

We had reached the cafeteria with him dragging me there. "I can walk you know" I said rolling my eyes jokingly and giggle. "You're too slow" he said shoving his tongue out and I hit his shoulder. He lets out a small whine due to the hit since it wasn't that hard.

I saw Seungmin and Jeongin sitting at one table so I grab Felix's hand and dragged him to where Seungmin and Jeongin was located. It was a small table at the end of the cafeteria hallway. Our place to eat lunch.

Once we arrived, I let go of Felix's hand and greeted Seungmin and Jeongin. "WASSUP HOMMIES" I said that in a hype tone to see them. "Geez Jisung, you're being too loud" Seungmin replied checking his ears and Jeongin just laughed it off.

Suddenly, I felt like something was off. Felix wasn't talking so I turned to him seeing him lost in his thoughts of train. I waved my hand in front of him and asked "Bro, what are you think about now? Hyunjin~" I said the last part in a loving way. "N-no! I was thinking of what to eat!" he replied with his cheeks turning crimson again.

"Well then, what do you want to eat?" I asked curiously. "Seungmin's homemade foods!!" Felix said looking at Seungmin with puppy eyes. "Fine fine" Seungmin rolled his eyes and told us to sit down and gave us some of his food. "Thanks Seungmin" me and Felix said in unison with food in our mouth and laughed.

༉‧₊˚✧

While the four boys were eating Felix suggested that they should take a photo together because they look cute and he needed something to post on Instagram.

"Guys! Let me take a picture of you guys!!" Felix said happily. "YESSS" the younger boy, Jeongin said shaking Felix. The other two boys just laughed at their silliness. Felix told them to sit closer to each other so he can take the photo and they did.

@pixielix posted

❤️ 18k likes 💌 20k comments@pixielix : Look at these cuties!! 🥺💗mention: @seungshine @jeongie @sungiesung

@pixielix : Look at these cuties!! 🥺💗
mention: @seungshine @jeongie @sungiesung

@seungshine : You weren't joking we do look cute
>>@pixielix : I shouldn't have said that-
>>@sungiesung : PFFF

@jeongie : You're so good at taking pictures, hyung!!
>>@pixielix : Aww thank you Innie
>>@jeongie : No problem hyungie

load more comments in

༉‧₊˚✧

Hi there! First of all I want to apologise for the late update but I hope you enjoy this chapter! See you all soon!