𓏲ꪆ 14

"So, do you like this date so far?" Hyunjin asked and Felix gave him a happy smile, nodding his head. Felix enjoys hanging out with Hyunjin and same goes to Hyunjin. They went on an arcade date which was very creative of the older. He tried to maintain his image and tried to win Felix some of the games but he ended up losing while Felix won.

Felix giggled when he saw how Hyunjin's face goes from focus to dramatic. The older just couldn't believe that Felix would beat him in every game they played. The younger felt pitiful that Hyunjin was trying his best to win the younger a gift but really he was just trying to win his heart. "Hyunie!" Felix called out and the older turned his head to face him. The younger quickly gave him a peck on the lips and turned away as fast as he could.

Hyunjin was basically a blushing mess. 'HOLY SHIT HE JUST GAVE ME A PECK- LIKE A KISS- AAAAAA' Hyunjin thought to himself before grabbing the younger's hand pulling him inside the bathroom. The younger was shocked by his acts and how he checked if there was anyone in the restroom. When he knew there was no one meaning that was his queue to pin the younger to the wall. Hyunjin stared into his eyes and Felix did the same.

Hyunjin quickly latched his lips with Felix' and kissed him. Their lips brushed with each others, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale the younger's breath and feel the warmth of his skin. Felix' lips tasted like strawberries while Hyunjin's was vanilla. They enjoyed their little kissing moment and Felix brought his hands around Hyunjin's neck, deepening the kiss.

A few minutes later, they pulled away breathing heavily. They cherished every moment that have with each other. It felt like euphoria if you could describe it. Hyunjin chuckled and gave the younger a smile ruffling his hair. Felix looked wrecker (in a good way-) his hair was messy, lips were puffy and his face was red. The younger was shy. It was his first time kissing someone like that. Not just someone but the love of his life. Hyunjin opened up his hands motioning the younger to come into his embrace and he did.

Felix waddled into Hyunjin's arms and hugged him tightly as Hyunjin did the same. They enjoyed having each other in their own embrace. Everything felt like it was going so well. Hyunjin wanted to protect the younger and gives him all the cuddles he wants. "You're so cute, Lixie" Hyunjin said kissing the younger's forehead. Felix blushed at the statement and hid his head on Hyunjin's chest.

"Felix!" Jeongin yelled out looking for the older. "What?" Felix said his gaze still on his phone. Prolly texting Hyunjin or his mom. "How was your date~" Jeongin asked wiggling his eyebrows and sat next to him on the couch. Felix blushed at the question and mumbled, "Nothing much but it was super fun!" Jeongin looked at the older suspiciously like he was hiding something then an idea popped in his mind, "You both kissed didnt you~"

Felix blushed intensively at the question and hit him on the shoulder softly, "Stop asking questions, Innie!" "Yeah, yeah" Jeongin rolled his eyes and hugged one of Felix' arm. The older was shocked and thought to himself, 'he never act like this unless-.' Felix turned his head to Jeongin facing him, "Do you like anyone? You're being clingy and you only do that when you like someone." The younger's ears perked up red and nodded silently. Felix took a moment to think and said, "Is it Chan?"

The younger looked at Felix with wide eyes, "How'd you know?" Felix chuckled and said, "It's easy to catch you staring at him or both of you acting weird." Jeongin blushed at the answer. Was he being too obvious or Felix just seemed to notice it? "Seungminnie and Jisung knows too" Felix reminded the younger. "oh cool- WAIT WHAT-" "Yeah, we do" Seungmin said walking down the stairs with Jisung right next to him. "I AM BEING TOO OBVIOUS!" Jeongin said screaming into the pillow that he was holding.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Seungmin said rolling his eyes and sat next to Felix while Jisung was next to Jeongin. "Let's watch a movie on Netflix!" Jisung exclaimed as he grabbed the remote control for the television and opened Netflix, "What should we watch?" "Horror." They all turned their heads towards Seungmin and agreed. Seungmin went to grab snacks for them while Jisung went to get the blankets. "Let's start shall we?" Jisung said as the rest nodded their heads.

a/n : hi everyone 🥺 sorry for updating this chapter late! i was super busy with school work and i'll update Dazed in a few minutes! it's a short chapter i'll try to update more soon! stay safe and stay hydrated sunshines! author-nim loves you all ☺️🤍