Chapter 15 : Way back

Start from the beginning

"Ouch! Don't bite! Don't bite!"

Yibo looked down at Zhan who turned as red as a tomato and thought he was really cute. He couldn't resist kissing him once again.
"What were you doing?"

Zhan stiffened. He turned his head away in shame. But his chin was touched by Yibo and finally made him look up again , meeting Yibo's eyes. "Tell me."

"Er...to see if you are real or not." Zhan answered in a small voice.

Yibo looked blank for a moment before letting out a small chuckle. His lover is too damn cute. When he looked at Zhan again , he saw the person looking at him with wide eyes, shocked silly.

Yibo gently knocked on his nose as he asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhan gulped, "L-lan wangji can also laugh. It's too frightening."

And it's Yibo's turn to be shocked silly. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He helplessly hooked the corner of his lips as he held Zhan close.  "When I'm around my lover, I only have him in my mind , nothing else , let alone composer."

"Why are you so smooth at flirting!" Zhan complained as he hit Yibo with small force which caused Yibo's heart to feel itchy. Then yibo felt something poking his stomach again. He let go of the person with a suppressed smile. Then took off his entire shirt revealing obvious muscles and solid six pack.

Zhan gulped and blinked hard. Yibo took Zhan's hand and placed it on his body. Saying regretfully, " My original body was much more fit than this. But it's also not entirely bad."

Zhan was left speechless and didn't know what to say. He only screamed inside his heart, you're showing off , aren't you!? You ancient muscle man!

After a lot of trouble, they both got out of the bed. They decisively took a day off from work. Zhan made breakfast as always. At the table , while eating they conversed.

"How did you appear in this world, though? Its really too unreal and unscientific."

Yibo recounted what happened and what caused him to cross over to this world. Hearing this, Zhan remained silent for a while. Yibo also didn't speak. After a while he just said some words that killed the atmosphere instantly, " Eat first."

Zhan snapped, " You're not in your sect right now! Not even in the same world!  Why do you still abide by rules!"

Yibo just shook his head while commenting in his heart, childish. If he said it out loud , only fate knows how he'll get beaten.

Zhan finished eating hurriedly and said, "That Haoxuan , he is xue yang. They are too similar in personality, no wonder."

Zhan rubbed his chin and Said again, " if you guys transmigrated then is there is possibility that others from your world also came to this world?"

Yibo nodded, " There is a possibility."

" Then it's going to be a disaster ah. This world doesn't even have cultivation or whatever. If those people causes a havoc here, it's gonna be over."

"That will not happen. Those that came over, lost almost all of their cultivation. The environment here is also not suitable for cultivation."

Zhan widened his eyes. His first reaction was to ask Yibo if he was fine. Yibo shook his head, reassuring Zhan, "I've some spiritual power left, don't worry."

"You aren't lying right? You can tell me if you feel bad, I'll try with everything to make you feel better."

Yibo kissed him and said, " If you are fine then I'm also fine."

Zhan felt a surge of warmth. Who said this man was cold ? He is way too warm. At least to him. He can't imagine his life without this man. He got addicted to Lan Zhan's presence. Sometimes he feels fear thinking that one day if this man disappears, he'll really lose his will to live on.

Zhan got back to his senses. He muttered quietly, "Everything has it's cause and effect...I'm afraid-" zhan didn't voice out his thoughts.

If there is a channel to bring them to this world, then there must be a way back as well. That is to keep balance of the world. If that doesn't happen , then this phenomenon is just too ridiculous. But why did they appear in this world? Where did the original souls go? Why did the novel got independent?

Yibo hugged Zhan, " Nothing will happen. Don't be scared."

Yibo has been living in this world for a long time. Naturally he came up with many possibilities. He also knows what Zhan wanted to say. He only hoped that this hypothesis isn't true. He held zhan tighter. He got too addicted to love this person , too addicted to his love. This addiction gives birth to an unknown fierce unwillingness. 

He doesn't want to leave.