Epilogue

After that simple yet unforgettable night, they prepared for the wedding for a couple of months. Sasuke made sure that Sakura gets the wedding that she'd always wanted.

And with Ino's help being Sakura's Maid of Honor/Wedding Planner, it was a wedding Sakura had always dreamed of.
She wore a white ball gown, with a touch of light pink and silver on it—just like she always wanted. Their wedding cake was a 5 tier cake, a plain white one with cherry blossom flowers as decorations—just like she always wanted. The venue of the reception was held outdoors, under the stars at a garden in a fancy hotel by the outskirts of Konoha—just like she always wanted.

Even on the tiniest details, Ino did a pretty good job, the centerpieces matched the flowers of the bride, bridesmaids, and flower girls which are peonies, the tables and chairs were designed by colors of white and light pink, the garden was surrounded by replicas of cherry blossom trees with lights hung around them.
Sakura was the happiest on that night, she felt like those princesses on fairytales, marrying their Prince Charming.

Sarada was the most beautiful flower girl in the ceremony. She was so happy that all of the people who love her were present on that wedding.
She got even closer to her Uncle Itachi where they spent most of their time together when her parents had to go out of town for their honeymoon.

Everything went well for them after they got married, even for their friends.
For Naruto and Hinata, they welcomed their second child, a beautiful daughter that resembled both Naruto and Hinata. They named her Himawari, and made Sasuke their daughter's godfather.

For Sakura, well obviously, she finally became an Uchiha on paper—Dr. Sakura Uchiha. And she finally got pregnant with two twin boys.

For Sasuke, he's loving every second of his life right now. He gets to be with his family, and was being able to run their company while watching and protecting his family smoothly, with no more chaos.

When Sakura became pregnant, he was there for her and attending to her every needs, making it up for the times when he wasn't there during her pregnancy with Sarada. He was never absent even on Sakura's monthly checkups.

And for Sarada, she finally has the perfect childhood and she couldn't wait for her brothers to be born. She was growing up loved by the people around her. Her grandparents and Itachi are constantly spoiling her. She finally has a complete family.

It was a happy ending for Sarada, all thanks to her long-lost daddy, well not-so-long, really. Her dad was only absent the first three years of her life. But all thanks to him that when he finally showed up, they may have experienced bumps along the way at first, but everything turned out more than fine for them, especially for Sarada.

THE END. 😊