Chapter 15 - Sasuke's New Routine

The next day, Sasuke ordered his secretary that meetings will be done only in the mornings. After 2:30 in the afternoon, his schedule should be free as he will be going out everyday before 3 pm. The daycare was only a ten-minute drive from their office, and he doesn't want Sarada to be left alone waiting for her to be fetched.

Sasuke was now inside Shisui and Itachi's office, seated at a single sofa chair in the middle of the two parallel desks facing each other, telling them about his new preferred schedule of meetings.

"And why the hell are you leaving before 3 pm everyday?" Shisui asked.
"I'll be fetching Sarada from the daycare," Sasuke answered.
"At least I get to see Sarada everyday! But let me remind you of mom, Sasuke," Itachi interfered.

"Who is this Sarada chick? Are you dating a daycare teacher?" Shisui was confused.
"No. Remember Shisui the time I asked for a leave before our hell week started?" Sasuke responded.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I went to a DNA Testing center that day, and turns out that... it was positive that I am a uh, I am a father."

Shisui gawked at Sasuke for a moment.
"Cut the bullshit, Sasuke. I don't know what this is, but seriously you're not gonna trick me into buying you anything."

Both Itachi and Sasuke were just staring at Shisui with stern expressions for a good ten seconds, and that was when it occurred to Shisui that they looked dead serious.

"No shit?" He asked, looking at both Itachi and Sasuke. "You're fucking kidding me, Sasuke," he added, looking at him.
"I'm afraid I am not kidding," Sasuke's expression was still the same.

Shisui moved his gaze to Itachi, he also still has the same expression as his younger brother.
"Turns out I'm an uncle. And you are as well," he told Shisui.

"No fucking way! Are you both serious?"

"Yeah," both brothers said at the same time.
"Holy shit! Who the hell did you get pregnant?" Shisui's tone was now a little louder.
"Her ex, way before the Madara incident," Itachi was the one who answered.

Shisui was silent, but he shook his head, realizing that he shouldn't be as easy as his cousins think.
"No, no, I'm not buying it. You can't easily fool me, I'm not gonna buy you both those life size Star Wars droids, those are just too fucking expensive!"

"Who said about you buying anything for us?" Sasuke asked.
"Yeah. You keep bringing that up! Like you really want to buy us something!" Itachi laughed.
"Dream on, idiots," Shisui replied.

"How about we make a deal. If Sasuke and I are telling the truth, you buy us the droids!" Itachi dared.
"Ohh! I would love that!" Sasuke leaned forward, his elbows rested on both his knees while rubbing his hands together.

"I call dibs on R2-D2!" Itachi exclaimed.
"That's okay, I like BB-8," Sasuke responded.
"BB-8?!" Itachi looked at his brother with disgust.
"What?! It's cute!" Sasuke leaned back again.
"Yeah... you like cute things now, alright. Can't blame ya," Itachi chuckled, and Sasuke got what his brother was trying to say, cause he was now a girl dad.

"Hey! I'm not buying you anything you dickheads! I'm not gonna play your little game!" Shisui was sort of shouting.

The brothers looked at each other, then looked at Shisui at the same time.
"Boo!" They said in unison.
"Do whatever you want Sasuke. Fine if you want your meetings to be held in the morning, then so be it. If you say that you're a father, then fine you're a father," Shisui said, he was not having any of it.

"What happened to you, old geezer! You're supposed to be fun!" Sasuke laughed.
"Shut up! Who are you calling old? I'm still fun!" Shisui exclaimed.