Chapter 26 - Chaos

Two days later... Sakura was already paying at the cashier. She got out of work early, so she fetched Sarada from the Uzumakis and decided to go grocery shopping with her. She wanted Sarada to have the freedom to point on whatever food or toy she wanted, and buy it for her.

When they were done and about to leave the supermarket, Sakura's phone suddenly rang. She was having a hard time pulling her phone from her pocket while holding the grocery bag and the hand of her daughter. When she finally got her phone out, she saw it was Sasuke calling.

"Hey!" She answered while walking.
"Hey, I heard from Naruto you picked up Sarada early," he said on the other line.

"Yeah, I got out from work early and I wanted to do some grocery shopping with her."

"You guys are at the mall right now?"

"Yep, I wanted her to point on whatever food and toy that she likes. I feel like it's been awhile since we've been at the mall."

"Oh good. God, I really miss her, Sakura."

"I know babe. Say, how about dinner? This weekend, just the three of us? I'll make some reservations, so you can see her already."

"Yes please, thank you! I would love that!"

"Okay, I'll look for a fancy restaurant when we get home! So anyway, what's up, are you still at the office?"

"No, I'm actually on my way home. I called to check on you, and of course I wanna hear everything! So, what did your fellow doctors tell you? How was your checkup this morning?"

"Well, turns out I'm six weeks pregnant."

"Yes! Oh thank god!" Sasuke shouted.
"Will you stop shouting?!" She laughed.

"I'm so excited! I hope you and Sarada can already live with me by next week, or right after our dinner! I'm so excited Sakura, I can't wait to be with you both again! And finally we're having another baby!"

"Stop shouting! Isn't Itachi just beside you? I want the both of us to tell them the news."

"No, I'm actually letting him do all his work at home. I'm alone right now, I mean I'm with our driver but I'm hear at the back of our car, he wouldn't fully understand what the hell we've been talking about."

"Alright, but don't tell anything to anyone yet, even to our friends. We'll both tell them, okay? I have a plan on how we're going to break them the news."

"Whatever you say, mommy!" Sasuke laughed. "So what's this plan of yours?"

Before Sakura could answer, Sarada suddenly yelled,
"Mommy, mommy!" She was pulling Sakura's hand.
All of a sudden people inside the mall started running and screaming.

"Hey is everything okay? I heard Sarada, what's going on there, are there people screaming?" Sasuke's voice suddenly sounded panicky.

"Stay beside me, Sarada, hold my hand tight do you understand? Do not leave my side," Sakura ordered her daughter.

"Sakura answer me! What the fuck is going on?!" Sasuke was already shouting.
"Babe, could you hurry up here?" Sakura whispered on her phone.

"Why are you whispering?! Okay, I'll go there right now, but tell me first what the fuck's happening!"

"We're in front of a cosmetic store, three shops away from the supermarket. Call Naruto and tell him bring back up. It's Sasori, he has a gun."

"No! No, no, holy shit that son of a bitch! Do not hang up, Sakura, do you understand?!"

"How the hell are you gonna call Naruto?"