Chapter 29 - Second Proposal

TWO YEARS LATER...

"Itachi, go call Sasuke, Sakura, and Sarada. They need to hurry or they're gonna be late!" Mikoto ordered as she set the table for breakfast.
"Okay, mom," Itachi responded, then went to the Uchiha guest house by their backyard, beside his mother's garden.

Sasuke only ordered to clean the Uchiha guest house two years ago after Sakura was discharged from the hospital due to her miscarriage, then Sakura and Sarada finally moved in there with him.

With Shisui's help, they were able to ask again the people who cleaned their actual house, to clean the guest house for them.
Now, Sasuke finally has a clean home on his own, with his own family even though it was just their guest house. He prefers living in their anyway so he still gets to keep an eye on his brother while being with his daughter.

"Yo Sasuke! Mom's gonna be real pissed if you don't hurry and eat the breakfast she cooked!" Itachi shouted from the backyard.

"I'm sorry Itachi, we're coming!" Sakura was the one who replied back. "You guys, what is taking forever?! Itachi's already calling us!" She yelled to Sasuke and Sarada who was still upstairs.
She was seated at their living room, hurriedly wearing her pink strap stilettos.

"Daddy, here. You hold onto this, I might lose it, I don't want this to get lost," Sarada handed a small, blue box to her dad.
"Good job, sweetheart," Sasuke kissed her forehead as he crouched down in front of her. "So, where was this hidden?" He asked.

"In mommy's jewelry box."

"Makes sense," he chuckled. "Well, I can't believe your mom still held on to this. Remember the plan, okay?"

"I know, daddy!" She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm excited!" She added.
"Me, too, sweetheart!" He kissed her on the cheek this time.

"What the hell are you guys doing in our room?! Sasuke! Sarada! Get down now!" Sakura yelled again.

"Come now, sweetheart. Your mom and grandma are gonna be shouting non stop if we don't hurry," he stood up then slid the small box in the inner pocket of his coat.
He held Sarada's hand as they made their way downstairs.

"What the hell are you both doing? Hurry up!" Sakura shouted.
"We were just looking for the ceremony invitation in our room," Sasuke made an excuse.

"Since when did you care about an invitation?!"

"Babe, I know it drives you crazy when you're not being able to keep up with the program flow. Remember last year's Moving Up Ceremony? I just kept the invitation in my coat, and you went nuts. You said you might not be able to film Sarada on stage on time."

"Shut up," Sakura snarled. "And I have the invitation with me already, now can we please go?"

"Come on let's go," Sasuke said as he walked them out of the house.
"Did you unplug all of our appliances? We're gonna be out of the house the entire day," Sakura reminded.

"Oh that's right, I'll go check."

"You didn't?! Sasuke!"

"Go now to mom's and start eating breakfast, I'll double check everything and I'll lock up in here."

Sakura and Sarada obeyed and went to the main house.

"Our Princess is finally graduating!" Mikoto exclaimed when Sakura and Sarada reached the kitchen.
"Mom she's not graduating. It's a moving up ceremony, she'll be moving up from kindergarten," Itachi sighed, as he drank his water.
He looked like he had already explained it a couple of times to his mother.