"Roadtrip. Give the guy a wild night to remember!" I felt like I was invading but the guys had always considered me a part of their group.

We got Tommy out and decided to go rent some bikes, just like the old days. I found some campsites online and we decided on one, and headed out for the weekend after getting sleeping bags and other supplies.

Just like back in the day, the guys fought over who's bike I was gonna ride on. Like always, I decided on Johnny's. I slowly climbed onto the back of the bike, holding onto Johnny tight.

We headed out, about an hour up the road to the campsite. I was getting so many damn flashbacks.

We stopped by a bar, reminiscing. It was nice. I finally had a beer, for the first time in months.

After awhile, Bobby broke the silence.

"So two questions, Michelle. One, who messed up your beautiful face, and two, did you and Johnny ever break up?" The guys nodded in agreement.

"We were together for 10 years after high school, and then decided to break up for a while. We just recently got back together, what, almost 4 months ago?" Johnny said. I nodded.

"We never legally got divorced though." I added in. Then I went on and explained everything about Terry. Being pushed down the stairs, the pregnancy, to the night at the festival.

"Damn." They all muttered, shaking their heads.

"But I'm fine. I'm fine." I assured them.

"I think I wanna play some pool. You guys wanna play some pool with me?" Tommy said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah I'll go play some pool with you Tommy." Johnny said with a smile. The two of them got up and went to go play pool.

My heart didn't sink as soon as Johnny left this time. I felt safe with our friends. It was nice, not having to worry. I had my 4 body guards back.

Before I knew it, they were all in a bar fight. Already?!

"Boys!" I shouted, getting up from the table. They were all throwing punches and guys into tables and shit. Johnny broke a glass over some guys head.

"I can't take any of you anywhere." I said with a laugh as we all headed out of the bar.

"Neither can we! Remember your 21st birthday?" Jimmy said.

"Hey that was a one time thing!" I protested, climbing onto Johnny's bike. I had gotten absolutely hammered and danced on the bar. I think that was the night Johnny had truly fallen in love, mainly because I had taken off my shirt.

We all headed to the camp ground. There was only a fire pit with some logs around it for sitting, a wood pile, and an outhouse a good distance away for privacy.

The guys started a fire while I sit and watched, smiling as they joked around with each other.

They made hot dogs that we washed down with some beer. We sat around the campfire talking for awhile.

Eventually most of us grew tired. I gave Tommy one last big hug and told him I loved him. Johnny helped me settle into our sleeping bag and walked back over to Tommy. I listened to their voices in the distance until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to shouting, and heard some sirens in the distance. I slowly sat up, confused as all hell and squinting in the sunlight. Johnny was already over with the guys. They were all hovering over something, crying and shouting. Jimmy ran off and came back with paramedics.

After the paramedics did their thing and the guys sat back, I realized it was Tommy that was laying there. He was dead.

I started crying, unable to move. Everything hurt from sleeping on the ground, and I was in too much shock.

Eventually Johnny noticed I was up. He came over and hugged me while I cried.

Our brother was dead.

"C'mon." He helped me get up and we all slowly walked to the bikes after the paramedics left.

We drove to the place where we got the bikes and dropped them off.

We stood around in silence near our vehicles.

"Well, I guess I'll let everyone know the funeral plans." Bobby said with a sniff. We all nodded. I hugged all the guys and got into Johnny's car and we drove our separate ways.

"You ok?" Johnny asked after awhile, breaking the silence.

"Are you?"

"I'll be fine. At least he's not in pain anymore."

"But that's not the question I asked. Are you ok?" He said, stopping at an empty 4 way stop and staring at me. I shrugged.

"Not an answer." He said.

"I don't know how to feel right now. I just got beaten up yet again by my ex boyfriend, my babies died, and now my best friend just died. I just... I don't know." I said with a sigh, trying hard to not start crying again.

He nodded. He put his hand on my knee and started driving again.

When we got home I headed straight for our comfy bed. Johnny called Kreese and told him he'd be gone tomorrow and asked him to step in.

I fell right asleep, too emotionally exhausted. Johnny woke me up around 1 AM.

"Bobby just called. The funeral's tomorrow morning, I gotta head up there early. You gonna come?"

"I don't think I can handle that."

"I get it."

"Tomorrow was supposed to be the ultrasound." I finally broke, sobbing my eyes out. I was tired of crying.

"I'll take you to Daniel's tomorrow, you can spend the day there. Go swimming or something." I shrugged, turning over and falling back asleep.

He woke me up again around 6 AM. He dropped me off at Daniel's and then made his way to the funeral.

Sam met me at the door and had already made us breakfast. We ate and then lounged around with some coffee and bad reality TV. When it finally got hot and sunny outside, Sam made us iced coffee and some food trays and we headed out to the pool, listening to music. We just laid in the sun, tanning and talking and relaxing. It was just what I needed.

*phone ping*
Johnny🦖: Funeral is over. Heading straight to class, you coming or should I get you after?

Me: After.

Johnny🦖: I love you.

Me: love you.

I put my phone in my bag and cranked up Sam's music, some Pitbull song. It was pretty catchy.

Daniel had brought home some really good pizza for dinner. We ate that and I hung around with Sam downstairs until Johnny came.

"You look way tanner." He said with a smile, watching me get into the car. I shrugged, putting on my seatbelt.

When we got home I headed straight to bed.

"Why are you so tired lately?" He asked, following me into our room.

"Just am." I said quietly, not bothering to change and getting straight into bed.

"I'm worried about you."

"Don't be, I'm fine."

"Well maybe this will cheer you up. I kicked Kreese out of the dojo today. For good."

"Good for you." I mumbled, drifting off to sleep.